- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"A lovely hotel. Clean all through. Friendly receptionist who is happy to help. Rooms have all you need and are comfortable. Breakfast was re..."
"staff very very polite and friendly and the room was clean and comfortable breakfast was not the best in the world , a little cold but overa..."
"Perfect thank you..."
"Really good value for money, comfortable stay, everything that's needed for a over night stay, would highly recommend to others...."
"I found the bed a little too hard for me but that's because I need a really soft mattress but my children slept well . We had a very ice mea..."
About the hotel
Welcome to our Holiday Inn Express hotel in vibrant city of Milton Keynes. Whether you are in Milton Keynes for a weekend break catching up with friends and family or stopping over on business there is something for everyone to enjoy in Milton Keynes. Very close to the M1, the city centre is only 15minutes away from our hotel.
There you will find MK Xscape packed full of activities for all the family to enjoy including a 3D cinema fun bars and restaurants and even an indoor ski slope. The brilliant shopping complex CentreMK is the place to find that special new outfit in one of the many designer retailers within. For a slice of history the famous racing circuit and home to the British Formula 1 Grand Prix Silverstone is only 40 minutes away from our hotel. See exciting racing action or have a good yourself with a thrilling track day experience. After a great day or fun night out relax in our comfortable and quiet en suite guest rooms. Catch up with friends or your emails using our Free Wi-Fi settle down to a tasty meal in our hotel lounge or unwind with a refreshing drink. Families too can save more money in our Milton Keynes hotel as under 18s stay for Free when sharing a parents room. You can wake up to a buffet breakfast too helping you to start your busy day which is included in your package. The savings continue if you have the car too our hotel offers Free parking for all our guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 03/03/2016 to 01/07/2016 - Our bedrooms are being refurbished! You’ll soon enjoy contemporary decor including a wall-mounted TV, comfy beds with USB ports and reading lights, an iron and ironing board and transformed en suite The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely hotel.
Clean all through. Friendly receptionist who is happy to help. Rooms have all you need and are comfortable. Breakfast was really nice. Again, staff made sure it looked presentable at all times. Situated in a good location. Quiet at night.
holiday inn experience
staff very very polite and friendly and the room was clean and comfortable
breakfast was not the best in the world , a little cold but overall i can't really complain as the price was very reasonable