- 18 guest reviews
"Nothing to complain about at all! Great location, room, staff & value for money...."
"We paid around £60 for a family room for one night. We were only two but I booked the family room to have more space. The double bed was mas..."
"The design of the hotel struck me as being a repurposed hospital the moment I pulled up outside. We were happy with the availability of fre..."
"This is my second visit to this hotel, and i intend to return again later in the year! It is very reasonibly priced, a short drive from: Asd..."
"Only issue was with the single pipe heating system in the room. Although the radiator was off, the large bore pipe kept heating the room. It..."
About the hotel
The 3 star Mercure London Watford Hotel is located on the outskirts of London. This stylish Watford hotel is close to the M1, M25 and A1M Motorways and handy for London Luton and London Heathrow Airports. The 218 rooms all have internet access and satellite TV, and The Brasserie and The Bar offer a wide selection of tempting food and drink.
The hotel has an indoor heated pool and a fitness centre for working out. 14 versatile meeting rooms can hold up to 20 people. .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Nothing to complain about at all.
Great location, room, staff & value for money.
Comfortable, nothing more!
Reception staff operated politely and very professional.......Excellent.
Staff in restaurant worked very hard, coping with large numbers, however they lacked sadly the professionalisam of the reception staff. There appeared to be a shortage of staff in the restaurant.