- 55 guest reviews
"The design of the hotel struck me as being a repurposed hospital the moment I pulled up outside. We were happy with the availability of fre..."
"This is my second visit to this hotel, and i intend to return again later in the year! It is very reasonibly priced, a short drive from: Asd..."
"Only issue was with the single pipe heating system in the room. Although the radiator was off, the large bore pipe kept heating the room. It..."
"Ample parking, good food and excellent service..."
"There was strong smell of smoke in the room which took twenty minutes of windows open to remove. I have stayed in better rooms at other me c..."
About the hotel
The 3 star Mercure London Watford Hotel is located on the outskirts of London. This stylish Watford hotel is close to the M1, M25 and A1M Motorways and handy for London Luton and London Heathrow Airports. The 218 rooms all have internet access and satellite TV, and The Brasserie and The Bar offer a wide selection of tempting food and drink.
The hotel has an indoor heated pool and a fitness centre for working out. 14 versatile meeting rooms can hold up to 20 people. .
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 05/01/2014 - The hotel will offer limited service between the 1st and 5th of January 2014. For more information, please contact the hotel directly. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Quality hotel, nice staff. But of an odd building
The design of the hotel struck me as being a repurposed hospital the moment I pulled up outside.
We were happy with the availability of free car parking.
There was an abondoned horse tied up in the hotel grounds. I later learned that this is not uncommon, as there is a sanctuary close by & the former owners of the horses sometimes leave them close by to avoid welfare fees. If this keeps happening, why does the hotel not have fences to keep them out.
The ceiling of our room (#133) made up part of a staircase & the room shook whenever someone used them. I'm not sure what could be done about that, but it was irritating.
The oddest thing about the whole experience was the en-suite. I've never heard of an en-suite that doesn't have a door. The wc had a glass door, but that was as useful as, well... A glass hammer.
Want to Visit London? Stay Here!
This is my second visit to this hotel, and i intend to return again later in the year.
It is very reasonibly priced, a short drive from:
Harry Potter World
Stanmore Station (Underground)