- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Expensive for what it was!!..."
"All Satisifactory. Many thanks..."
"Generally ok, rooms a bit tired but clean. Staff friendly - well done Theresa who changed our opinion of the service if not the food which w..."
"There is some noise from nearby train line but with window closed it is not too bad. Free pool/gym/sauna far better than you would expect at..."
"The room was clean, bed comfortable, and shower was good. For £61 it was excellent value. Nothing exceptional but it did the job...."
About the hotel
The Quality Hotel St. Albans Ideally located for easy access to London, M25, M1, A1(M) We are a convenient, comfortable and popular local Hotel in the bustling ancient roman City of St. Albans.
To comply with the industry guidelines and ensure users are of the appropriate level of well being and fitness we ask all users of the gym facilities to complete a brief questionnaire about their health and fitness levels called a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire. To ensure that you are fully able to use the equipment safely and not to the detriment to your health it may be necessary for us to get confirmation from your GP that they are happy for you to exercise using our facilities. This is in the form of a simple letter that needs to be signed off by your doctor. Children are not permitted to use the gymnasium or sauna and must be accompanied by an adult when using the swimming pool. No more than two children per adult are permitted in the interests of safety. Please note, there are also short time periods when the swimming pool is closed for swimming lessons or for maintenance work. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
75% would recommend it to a friend
Not A Very Nice Hotel
Rooms stank of paint, were very dated and not very pleasant at all.
Gym had a leaking air con unit with a bucket catching the drips and black mould surrounding it, i paid £80for the privelege of staying here but would not return even at £8 a night!
Expensive for what it was!!