- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Room 105 - placed at first all you could hear was vents from kitchen and out the window view of messy containers very disappointed Complain..."
"room on entering was like a sauna, apart from this perfect and my complexion is all the better for it...."
"Have stayed at Chesford and Hellikan Lakes and Tankersley was another great experience...."
"A normally above normal hotel. Our romantic stay was let down by a expensive room which was unfortunately very tired there was rust in the h..."
"Booked a random night away for me and my partner. The standard double room was well-equipped, clean and probably described as a 'superior do..."
About the hotel
A former 17th century residence, which has been carefully restored to offer a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, appropriate for both business and pleasure. Tankersley Manor offers its guests the best of both worlds with traditional charm, attentive service, real quality and value for money, coupled with modern facilities. The result makes Tankersley Manor quite outstanding.
Our 99 en-suite bedrooms, including modern executive rooms and suites, are designed to the highest standards of comfort with individual touches and tea & coffee making facilities. Each room has a character of its own with many retaining original features like exposed beams or windowsills of Yorkshire stone. Reflections Spa and Leisure facilities offer a heated swimming pool, gym, steam room & sauna and Spa treatment rooms amongst its facilities. Please book all Spa treatments in advance. The brand-new Tankersley Manor Bar & Brasserie delivers delicious dining in a relaxed environment. Refurbished in August 2012, the Bar & Brasserie is now open, serving delicious Brasserie-style dishes with a Yorkshire twist! The hotel is only 2 minutes from the M1, 20 minutes from Sheffield and just 20 minutes drive from the famous rolling hills in the Peak District. The hotel offers free car parking for 350 cars. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel to all guests. Tankersley Manor have just been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Tankersley Manor - QHotels
Room 105 - placed at first all you could hear was vents from kitchen and out the window view of messy containers very disappointed
Complained and were moved to 242 much better a little well worn but what we were hoping for and the facilities / breakfast made up for the inconvenience
too hot to handle
room on entering was like a sauna, apart from this perfect and my complexion is all the better for it.