- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"I was disappointed with the food menu in he evening. Not being a big meat eater, the only other options was really sandwiches or fish and ch..."
"Beautiful surroundings, room spacious enough, clean and comfortable. Lovely new bathroom, but we did book a recently refurbished room. All s..."
"A lovely quiet hotel, room was small but nice and very costly for room only. Spa & gym facilities are good. Staff Friendly. Nice Food but ag..."
"Enjoyed the stay, food good but expensive. Drinks likewise. Given a room different to the type booked. Unsure whether it was a downgrade or..."
"Booked a family room (2 adults, 1 child). Specified child as being 15yrs but in the small print after booking through late rooms noted that..."
About the hotel
Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa is set on three acres of landscaped grounds. It's timeless design includes a grand, ornately carved victorian staircase which leads to rooms boasting leaded windows and inlaid mahogany furniture. Located on the Berkshire / Surrey border, approximately 10 minutes drive from Ascot Racecourse, 5 minutes drive into Camberley and 10 minutes drive to Farnborough, this classical manor house hotel is a perfect base for Royal Ascot, Legoland, Windsor Castle, Thorpe Park, Wisley Royal Gardens, Virginia Water, Farnborough Airshow 2012 and many more.
The Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa boasts 98 luxurious bedrooms, all with air cooling facilities and all equipped with every modern amenity. Free wifi is available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. Frimley Hall's renowned award-winning Linden Restaurant is the perfect setting for any occasion, serving modern British cuisine with a menu that is both extensive and varied, supported by an excellent and carefully chosen wine list. Due to the popularity of The Linden Restaurant we advise you to book your table when you make your hotel reservation especially for Friday and Saturday evenings. The Gold Lounge serves a selection of Light Snacks and Traditional Afternoon Teas. The well established Sandhurst Bar is the perfect setting for pre-dinner drinks and after-dinner liqueurs. Frimley Hall's Spa facilities include a 17 metre swimming pool, technogym, sauna and steam room plus 5 beauty treatment rooms. Please be advised that a charge of £25 per dog per night applies.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 20/10/2016 - The card used to book this prepaid rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
I was disappointed with the food menu in he evening.
Not being a big meat eater, the only other options was really sandwiches or fish and chips. Some nice salads would be nice as an alternative.