This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Charming historic building dating from the end of the 19th century, tastefully restored, the hotel is noteworthy for its Belle Epoque style, which is carried down to the finest detail, creating a unique, intimate and original area. On a quiet street in the heart of Geneva’s artistic quarter, near the Grand Théâtre and well-known boutiques, a short walk from Lake Geneva and at the foot of the Old Town, with its picturesque narrow streets, the Tiffany Hotel offers you a special location, at a good distance from the main boulevards: the perfect place from which to explore the sites of Geneva that interest you. 65 rooms, including 2 Studio Suites with private terrace and 6 junior suite.
Each room has its own warm, welcoming and original décor, with high quality furnishings: superior quality beds of exceptional comfort, individual air conditioning, double-glazed windows, interactive flat screen television (cable, pay TV, and a la carte movies, games and radio), modem connection and wifi, minibar, safe deposit box. Suites and junior suite: music system and CD-DVD player, trousers-press, tea and coffee tray. Located at the heart of the hotel, the Atrium is a welcoming meeting place. A desk in a corner of the room is equipped with a computer and printer offering free Internet access. Featuring state-of-the-art Technogym® equipment, the gym leads the way to the spa, with its sauna, hammam and massage room and unique multi-sensory Alphasphere lounger. Adjoining changing rooms and showers. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. An exclusive à la carte wine serving system located in the bar gives guests the freedom to taste any of the eight fine red wines and four white wines on tap. The bar is an ideal place to have a quiet drink, or to enjoy a relaxing lunch during the week. The cosy yet refined setting is also perfect for business lunches or private receptions, reserved in advance. The Belle Epoque décor, which has been recently refreshed, creates a distinctive contemporary atmosphere for this lively neighbourhood meeting place. The brasserie-chic menu offers an selection of light and gourmet dishes based on fresh and seasonal produce. Pleasant terrace in fine weather.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Tiffany in Geneva is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(CHF) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
No reviews yet