- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel. Staff very helpful & attentive. Food was to a very high standard. Cannot wait to visit the hotel again...."
"concierge and front desk service were superb..."
"Stayed with my daughter who was about to move into university accommodation.Welcome pack for new students a nice touch..."
"When arriving for first time in this hotel ,the service was first class we did have light lunch which was fine ,the bedroom was very well fi..."
"This is a luxry hotel, but our original room was anything but luxury. It was small, dark and faced onto flat roof area. I am surprised that..."
About the hotel
The Balmoral, a Rocco Forte Hotel is a luxury hotel in the true sense of the word. It is a stylish five-star property in the very heart of Edinburgh. The Balmoral has been beautifully refurbished and individually designed by Olga Polizzi.
The 188 opulent suites and stylish rooms have magnificent views of the city or the hotel's internal courtyard. For a memorable culinary experience, visit Number One - the only Michelin-Starred hotel restaurant in Edinburgh – or try the chic and stylish Hadrian’s Brasserie. In addition, Palm Court hosts Scotland’s only Bollinger Champagne Bar. For utter relaxation visit The Balmoral’s award-winning Spa, with its 15metre pool, ESPA treatment rooms and fully-equipped gym.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Balmoral - A Rocco Forte Hotel in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
10 out of 10
Staff very helpful & attentive. Food was to a very high standard. Cannot wait to visit the hotel again.
staff could not be more helpful even wih the place being very busy
concierge and front desk service were superb