- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"I was in room 121 from 1030 to just after midnight there was constant banging in other rooms and from the door to reception below. This star..."
"I stayed for 4 nights over Easter whilst visiting various local NT houses. The staff were nice and friendly, and really helpful, my room had..."
"used this welcome break as a stop gap to travel up north had my 84 yr old mother with me very nice very helpful room was big airy had everyt..."
"My wife was on a course inShefield and I wanted to explore the Peak District so this value motel seemed ideal. The check in staff were great..."
"Very comfortable, pleasant friendly staff. Excellent continental breakfast. Saturday night a little expensive. Better signing through motorw..."
About the hotel
Just off junction 30/31 of the M1, but set back in a quiet location, 16 miles drive from Sheffield City Centre and 21 miles drive from Chesterfield. The hotel offers free on-site parking, free Wi-Fi and 24hour reception. Days Inn Sheffield South provides comfortable en-suite bedrooms with bath & shower, Flatscreen Freeview TV’s, Hypnos beds and tea/coffee facilities.
Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Motor Point Arena, Don Valley Stadium and Sheffield City Hall are only 15 miles from the hotel, and it is also a great location for visitors to the Peak District National Park, Sherwood Forest and Clumber Park. Rother Valley Country Park is also nearby, only 7 miles from the hotel. Facilities available on the nearby service area include Starbucks, McDonald’s and KFC.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
I was in room 121 from 1030 to just after midnight there was constant banging in other rooms and from the door to reception below.
This started again at just after six
I was assured this was a large party that wouldn't be staying the second night however the noise from the banging front door occurred again. A door closer would help. Rooms are tired. I will stay again but only based on price and conveinience for work and not on room 121
I stayed for 4 nights over Easter whilst visiting various local NT houses.
The staff were nice and friendly, and really helpful, my room had everything I needed, and was spotlessly clean. I'll definitely stay here again when I'm next in that area.