- Very Good
- 95 guest reviews
"Great Hotel, Great Staff. I was there for 7 nights and found the bed comfy, the room quiet and the staff informative and helpful. Its unfort..."
"Excellent place to stay, lovely and helpful staff...."
"We have few days holiday in Peak district area. This Hotel is great value of money. Not far from beautiful Peak district and much cheaper th..."
"The stay was ok but didn't sleep as the bed was like been on a trampoline. The rooms are very clean and tidy. Staff were very friendly and h..."
"Room basic but clean, receptionist was friendly, chatty and accommodating. Excellent value for room...."
About the hotel
Just off junction 30/31 of the M1, but set back in a quiet location, 16 miles drive from Sheffield City Centre and 21 miles drive from Chesterfield. The hotel offers free on-site parking, free Wi-Fi and 24hour reception. Days Inn Sheffield South provides comfortable en-suite bedrooms with bath & shower, Flatscreen Freeview TV’s, Hypnos beds and tea/coffee facilities.
Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Motor Point Arena, Don Valley Stadium and Sheffield City Hall are only 15 miles from the hotel, and it is also a great location for visitors to the Peak District National Park, Sherwood Forest and Clumber Park. Rother Valley Country Park is also nearby, only 7 miles from the hotel. Facilities available on the nearby service area include Starbucks, McDonald’s and KFC.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Extended 1 week stay
Great Hotel, Great Staff.
I was there for 7 nights and found the bed comfy, the room quiet and the staff informative and helpful. Its unfortunate that I had to go to Waitrose every evening for food because no fridge in the room to keep food fresh. There is a nice little village pub that you can see across the field from the top floor. Great food there. The only slight negative, in my opinion was the stink of cigarette smoke that greeted me every time I came downstairs into the corridor behind reception. But I guess that's because of the public smoking area outside the front entrance. But that's the only thing that was a negative for me. Everything else was good and I would stay there again. The hotel was a bit too far away from Sheffield city centre so I couldn't really drive into Sheffield for Friday and Saturday night and drink. But if there's a group of you with a designated driver, you'd be okay.
Days Inn Sheffield South - M1
Excellent place to stay, lovely and helpful staff.