- Very Good
- 113 guest reviews
"Frequent Stayer at Days Inn, The greeting is always pleasant on arrival, the room was well turned out, and warm. Free Wi-Fi access via BT an..."
"Generally very impressed with this establishment...."
"Ciaran was a great help when we arrived to find there had been an error with our booking by Laterooms...."
"Room was ok, shower head was broken and nothing done when reported. Bed mattress needed replacing as big dip in middle making sleep difficul..."
"Paid £27 a night for room and was perfectly happy at that price. Handy location...."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Days Inn Warwick Northbound is located on the M40 Northbound carriageway. Free Parking is available to all guests and reception is 24hours.
All rooms are en-suite with bath & power shower, Flatscreen Freeview TV's, Comfortable Hypnos Beds, Tea/Coffee Facilities and Hairdryer. BT Openzone Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. The hotel is set back from the motorway and surrounded by rural countryside ensuring a peaceful nights sleep. Facilities are available in the Service Area including WHSmith, KFC, Burger King, Starbucks and Waitrose. The hotel is ideally located for visiting Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford Upon Avon and Warwick Castle. Birmingham is also just a thirty minute drive away, providing easy access to Birmingham Airport and the National Exhibition Centre.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend Stay January
Frequent Stayer at Days Inn, The greeting is always pleasant on arrival, the room was well turned out, and warm.
Free Wi-Fi access via BT and the 3G/4G mobile signal is now super since the local network was upgraded. The services food hall has a good range of outlets, including Waitrose, Smiths, KFC, Subway, Harry Ramsden etc. Excellent value always top of the budget price list.
Appalling foreign agency cleaning staff spoil the stay again!
The family offer for two nights is a great deal and the front of house staff are very good, the rooms are tidy and spacious though the TVs are old, poor and often broken.
The thing that has disturbed every stay at Days Inn motorway service hotels is there insistence on using migrant, agency cleaners who are clearly experienced at office cleaning but are hopeless in a hospitality environment - this stay was characterised again by cleaners walking into my room whilst I was asleep and slamming doors every 10 seconds (really!). When I tried to speak with them, as with previous experiences here, they did not speak English. I blame Days Inn for not investing in a proper team of hospitality trained cleaned staff who would respect the peace and quiet of guests rather than crashing around outside rooms, slamming doors and walking into rooms when guests are asleep.