- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Booked late and all single rooms full so had a family room. Was expensive for what it was at £129.00 but it was clean. It is handy having a..."
"This hotel was suitable for an overnight stay not for an extended one. Room was clean but extremely small...."
"While book through lateroom.com made a request for cot for my 5months old baby and I have scene in email confirmation also mentioned cot req..."
"Does not look like the adverts (for once a good thing), just reopened from a 6 month refurb. Really good quality! Breakfast not available on..."
"Really good value for money and good customer service...."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Days Inn Milton Keynes is conveniently located at Junction 14 on the M1, ideal for both business and leisure guests with welcoming atmosphere and friendly staff. Offers a meeting room suite (15 delegates) and private function hire facilities(up to 100 deligates).
Recently refurbished rooms provide flat screen televisions with over 60 Freeview channels,Hypnos beds,en-suite bathrooms, complimentary hot drinks tray, hairdryer and trouser press. Within easy reach of Silverstone, and Milton Keynes,where you will find the Xscape Centre, MK Centre and a variety of shops,bars and restaurants. Close by you will also find Woburn Abbey and Northampton. The Hotel has it's own restaurant offering a variety of freshly cooked dishes along with a fully licensed bar with a wide selection of wine, spirits, draught beers and coffees. The Hotel also offers free parking to guests along with 24 hour reception. Broad brand wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. Please note the restaurant is closed during the Christmas and New Year period. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Our whole trip to England was totally ruined due to the fire alarm going off!!!!
On arrival we were not impressed with the grumpy reception staff.
We had stayed at another one of their hotels the night before in Telford and the receptionist there was lovely!!!. The reception area was much nicer than I was expecting and so was our lovely spacious, clean family room. At 00.25hrs on our first night, the fire alarm went off and really scared our 4 year old twins!!. Within an hour it had gone off another 3 times and all the guests were really fed up and really angry with the poor attitude of the receptionist!!!. She kept telling us there was no fire and after the 4th fire alarm she told us that "She had silenced the alarm." This made everyone even more angry as we wondered if "silencing the alarm" meant that the fire alarm would not go off if there was a fire!!?. Needless to say that me and my wife never slept properly for the rest of the night due to the worry of a "silenced fire alarm." Our next night was free of fire alarms and we caught up on such much needed sleep. We had a fantabulous time in England but with alot less energy!!!!
Ticks all the boxes for a business stay!
Booked late and all single rooms full so had a family room.
Was expensive for what it was at £129.00 but it was clean. It is handy having a service station just over the road. Room was cold at times but that was all I can really say on the negative. For my purposes it suited everything I needed it for.