- 157 guest reviews
"Stayed as a layover on a long car journey. Arrived at 11pm, no problem checking-in. Helpful staff! On services so super easy to find and all..."
"Me and my partner have used Days Inn a number of times and have always been treated really well, if ever a problem its always been solved. G..."
"The hotel needs some work - water stains to celings, stained carpets and generally poor condition. Room was fine for the price with clean be..."
"The room itself was a typical room you would expect in a hotel. Mine was a family room although it would have been no use to a family. All t..."
"I've stayed at Days Inn before and it caters for my needs at a very reasonable price and no you dont hear the traffic!..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Days Inn Milton Keynes is conveniently located at Junction 14 on the M1, ideal for both business and leisure guests with welcoming atmosphere and friendly staff. Offers a meeting room suite (15 delegates) and private function hire facilities(up to 100 deligates).
Recently refurbished rooms provide flat screen televisions with over 60 Freeview channels,Hypnos beds,en-suite bathrooms, complimentary hot drinks tray, hairdryer and trouser press. Within easy reach of Silverstone, and Milton Keynes,where you will find the Xscape Centre, MK Centre and a variety of shops,bars and restaurants. Close by you will also find Woburn Abbey and Northampton. The Hotel has it's own restaurant offering a variety of freshly cooked dishes along with a fully licensed bar with a wide selection of wine, spirits, draught beers and coffees. The Hotel also offers free parking to guests along with 24 hour reception. Broad brand wifi is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. Please note the restaurant is closed during the Christmas and New Year period. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money! perfect budget hotel!
Stayed as a layover on a long car journey.
Arrived at 11pm, no problem checking-in. Helpful staff. On services so super easy to find and all restaurants and shops at the services were still open (bar in hotel was shut but had alcohol behind check in desk to puchase). Room brilliant for what it was needed for, basic but comfortable and warm. For £39 it was brill. One issue was we asked for a wake up call at 6 am and it didn't materialise but wasn't a problem as we had our own alarms set too. Would definitely stay again!.
Great value for money!
Me and my partner have used Days Inn a number of times and have always been treated really well, if ever a problem its always been solved.
Great value for money and not far from milton keynes centre so there are many choices of bars, restaurants and a great shopping centre.