- 1 guest reviews
"Having stayed in 3/4 star accommodation in Amsterdam and Brussels in the week prior to my stay in this hotel I can only say that it was extr..."
About the hotel
The Brunel Hotel is a relaxing centrally located Hotel in the heart of London with forty two en-suite rooms and lift. We have a strong commitment to provide the best possible service to our guests and ensure the guests are satisfied with all we have to offer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Over-priced inferior accommodation
Having stayed in 3/4 star accommodation in Amsterdam and Brussels in the week prior to my stay in this hotel I can only say that it was extremely over priced and inferior accommodation.
The room was extremely small with no space whatsoever for my small luggage bag. As it was rather hot in London during my stay and there was no air conditioning I needed to keep the 1 window in the room open but the window sash cord was broken and the window had to be propped open with a book. The bathroom was miniscule but fortunately I am of rather small stature and could fit into what was the smallest shower cabinet I have ever come across. I could not recommend this hotel other than for its handy location in Paddington.