- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"The room was a room designed for disabled people which we are not and we weren't told this. It is the room disliked most from several stays..."
"Staff were polite but not friendly - I was a bit taken aback to be told when checking in that I would be fined £250.00 if it was found that..."
"Stayed to shop and have night out in town. Perfectly places. Refurbished to. High standard beat room for price we've had I'm a long time. Gi..."
"Couldn't fault the staff, location or room. Compared to other London hotels this is brilliant value for money...."
"Disappointed that there were no tea making facilities in the room, only expresso coffee. A kettle and tea is standard in most hotels worldwi..."
About the hotel
The Mandeville Hotel prides itself on offering a highly personalized service under the direction of its expert management team. Great design is the key to the hotel, providing guests with a sophisticated and stylish environment at accessible prices. Internationally recognized interior designers have orchestrated The Mandeville Hotel bedrooms for the utmost comfort.
Furnished with luxurious fabrics and wall coverings from some of the leading design houses, each bedroom exudes style. Whether you are in need of a refreshing cocktail after a hard afternoons shopping or a malt Whisky after a long day at the office, you will be able to relax in style. Warm and ambient, Reform Social and Grill offers a most imaginative cocktail list (created by our in-house mixologist), an extensive Whisky list and mouth-watering bites. The Mandeville offers an ideal Marylebone location; less than five minutes’ walk from the famous shops of Oxford Road and Bond Street tube station – allowing you to reach all corners of London in no time. Guests can also receive discounted prices on overnight parking at the NCP car park on Welbeck Street, just behind the hotel.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
The room was a room designed for disabled people which we are not and we weren't told this.
It is the room disliked most from several stays at this hotel. It also smelt very strongly of disinfectant to the degree that we had to open the windows to try to improve. We were on a tight timetable and din't want to spend time trying to move rooms etc.
OK - But nothing special.
Staff were polite but not friendly - I was a bit taken aback to be told when checking in that I would be fined £250.00 if it was found that I had been smoking - Well hello and welcome.
- Rooms do not have any drink making facilities and I don't consider the hotel to be that 'Ritzy' to be a room service only place - in fact after not taking the opportunity to buy any wine/drinks on the first evening the glasses were removed from the room - mean & petty.