- Very Good
- 349 guest reviews
"The Palace was well worth the money. It is a beautiful Hotel. The grand foyer is amazing. I went with my mother. Our twin room was enormous!..."
"Lovely stay at a thoroughly quirky hotel. Only niggle was reception, very disorganised with long queues..."
"The hotel was beautiful. On arrival we were offered an upgrade for an extra 15pounds but we were not given one as the room was still a stand..."
"When you walk into the Palace hotel, there is a definite WOW factor. This is a fantastic Victorian building with so much character and fabul..."
"Very pleasant staff and good customer service. The bar food was okay, but expensive considering the quality. There are good places to eat in..."
About the hotel
Situated right in the heart of vibrant Manchester on Oxford St, sits the iconic four-star Palace Hotel with its distinctive clock tower soaring over the Manchester skyline. For business, you are at the very centre of the commercial and business district, opposite Oxford Rd train station and just a 10 minute walk from Piccadilly station both of which are served frequently from Manchester International Airport. The hotel has the North of England's largest event space our spectacular Grand Room which can comfortably cater for up to 1000 guests, we also have a fully equipped business centre and a further 18 Conference and Event rooms perfect for a meeting, private dinner or celebration.
For short break guests, you’re in an extremely convenient location to uncover everything that Manchester has to offer. The Palace Theatre is across the road, Harvey Nichols and the main shopping district is close-by as is the Opera House, Manchester Central, the MEN Arena for world-famous concerts and Bridgewater Hall, home to the amazing Halle Orchestra. For football fanatics, Manchester is home to United and City and both stadiums can be reached easily from The Palace Hotel. When there is so much to see and do, after a day exploring the city, our Tempus Bar and Restaurant is a haven to relax and unwind with its wide range of cocktails, coffees and mouth watering menu with food to suit your every mood. Parking is available at NCP Manchester Palace Car park’ on Whitworth Street a short walk from the hotel. The reduced rate for 24 hours/Overnight car parking is £15. This is payable locally at the Hotel.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/12/2013 to 04/01/2014 - From the 18th December – 4th January. There is limited dining options in the Tempus Bar & Restaurant. The room service option is still available across the period just limited menu in the restaurant The LateRooms.com rates for The Palace Hotel in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
The Palace was well worth the money.
It is a beautiful Hotel. The grand foyer is amazing. I went with my mother. Our twin room was enormous. So spacious and the bathroom was almost as big as the room itself. Very clean and i had no problems being woken up by guests in the night even though there was a charity ball event happening at the Hotel the night i stayed. Location is great. Close to transport links. Excellent value for money. I didn't eat here though as i chose to go out to eat but menu was good. Definitely stay here again.
Really nice hotel
Lovely stay at a thoroughly quirky hotel.
Only niggle was reception, very disorganised with long queues