- 35 guest reviews
"The hotel was very clean and all the staff were very friendly and answered all the questions we had and even recommended things we could do..."
"Would recommend this hotel first class..."
"Staff very helpful and friendly. Lovely hotel!..."
"we stopped from 30 dec 2015 for 3 night (great reports about there gala new year eve . however the 5 of us couldn't get a table to full they..."
"Check in was very friendly and informative. Breakfast was good, nice selection. However... in between not so good and has put us off returni..."
About the hotel
On the edge of the Cotswolds, only 15 minutes' drive from Bicester Designer Shopping Village and 20 minutes' drive from Oxford centre, The Holt Hotel offers individually styled rooms, an award winning restaurant, a bar and free parking. The Hotel is located close to the M40 and can be reached in 10 minutes from London Oxford airport and within 1 hour from Heathrow and Birmingham airports. Frequent rail services run from Oxford to Heyford rail station, which is 1 mile from the hotel.
The traditional bedrooms are bright and spacious. All rooms have en suite bathrooms, TV, free tea and coffee and trouser press. Guests can enjoy a varied contemporary menu using fresh, seasonal produce at the award winning Du Vall's restaurant, which also provides 24-hour room service. The cosy Highwayman's Bar & Lounge serves light lunches, snacks and stocks a range of cask ales and wines. Dinner will be served in Highwayman's Restaurant & Bar Monday to Thursdays. Dinner will be served in DuVall's Restaurant throughout the weekend. As well as the nearby Bicester Designer Shopping Village, the hotel is conveniently located to several other attractions; the magnificent Blenheim Palace is a 10 minute drive, starting points for walks through the Cotswolds can be reached in 15 minutes and Silverstone racing circuit can be reached in 30 minutes.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Hotel does not accept cheques/credit cards for payments of less than £10.00. An admin fee of £4.00 is applied to Amex transactions.WiFi charges: £1 for 1 hour;£2.50 for 24 hours and £5 for full stay. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Poor value for money.
Rooms in desperate need of redecorating. Have taken this up with the hotel directly.
The hotel was very clean and all the staff were very friendly and answered all the questions we had and even recommended things we could do in the area.
The hotel is in a brilliant location close to biecester village, the town centre and also Banbury all about 10 mins away. The food in the hotel was amazing and definatly worth 5* although it is expensive its well worth the money. The hotel also had a bar with a pool table and TV which was very relaxing in the evenings.