- 32 guest reviews
"Really lovely old building with lots of history . Definitely had the creepy factor which was the main reason I wanted to stay there , staff..."
"Excellent hotel with pleasant lodge and garden. Good meals and drinks at excellent value prices..."
"Would recommend this hotel. The staff are very helpful and courteous. The room we had had ample space and it was very clean. The decor was a..."
"Really lovely character hotel. Staff extremely friendly and polite. Room was a lovely size and was perfect for overnight accommodation. Brea..."
"Girlfriend and myself stayed here as we had appointment in oxford the following day, Hotel was very easy to find and checkin was quick and e..."
About the hotel
Set within 9 acres of land, on the edge of the stunning Cotswolds and close to Oxford. The Holt Hotel blends the atmosphere of a 15th Century inn with the modern requirements of any discerning conference/event organiser. Providing a versatile, flexible, spacious and individual venue.
Whether you are launching a new product, seeking a perfect team building/outdoor pursuit location, organising an AGM, desiring a central location for monthly meetings or arranging a wedding, The Holt Hotel has the experience, depth of knowledge and vision to support all of your requirements – be it for two or 260 delegates. Hotel Facilities • 86 individually decorated en-suite bedrooms with the capacity to sleep up to 164 guests • Eight versatile conference rooms all with natural daylight • Theatre style for up to 195 delegates and banqueting for up to 240 guests • Nine acres of land for outdoor pursuits or just to relax in • Excellent cuisine in the Du Vall’s restaurant by our award-winning chefs • Free car parking for up to 200 cars • Located close to M40, Oxford airport, Blenheim Palace, Bicester Outlet Village, Oxford City, the Cotswolds, Silverstone and various other attractions. We tailor our experience and facilities to suit your requirements and budget.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Please be aware we do not accept cheques or credit cards for payments of less than £10.00. An administration fee of £4.00 is applied to any payment made by AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD. The LateRooms.com rates for THE HOLT HOTEL in Oxford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
THE HOLT HOTEL
Really lovely old building with lots of history .
Definitely had the creepy factor which was the main reason I wanted to stay there , staff very pleasant and helpful , got upgraded to family size room because our room wasn't quite ready , food was delicious, but disappointed that we didn't see the ghost of the notorious highway man Clude de Vall , but im sure he was lurking somewhere , overall a pleasant stay
Excellent hotel comfortable accommodation
Excellent hotel with pleasant lodge and garden.
Good meals and drinks at excellent value prices