- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Always try and stay at the Bull when in the area...."
"Room was fine and as expected, food was generally tasteless...."
"All okay apart from wedding going on and waiting staff under a lot of pressure. So made mistakes. But were friendly and helpful...."
"What a lovely place, shame I was to I'll to enjoy it. Excellent service, everyone so pleasant even down to the workmen in the car park. Rece..."
"Stayed away because of the quality of food but on recent visit huge improvement. Stayed at The Bull many times but this was the best food ye..."
About the hotel
The Bull dates back to 1688 and is prominently situated along the old London to Oxford Road, at a time when it was one of the principal coaching routes in England. Whilst there remains a real commitment to the traditional values of a warm welcome, the hotel has come a long way since being an old coaching inn. Many improvements have been made to the interior over the years and whilst the facilities are modern, the décor is sympathetic to the original building.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic location and lovely grounds to wander around in and sit out when weather permits.
Rooms are a little on the small size even though we were in an executive room, but for location would definitely stay here again.
Always try and stay at the Bull when in the area.