- Very Good
- 164 guest reviews
"We had a warm welcome from the chap on reception. Our room was clean so was the bath room the only down side I would say is the room was sma..."
"We merely used the hotel as a stop over after visiting the Arena, we didnt visit the restaurant or bar so cannot comment on those. The room..."
"Decent hotel with friendly staff and in a good location for the centre of Manchester. Very good value for money...."
"Good value for money with safe parking and friendly staff...."
"On arrival very pleasant receptionist and very helpful (5 star) rooms clean and warm bed comfortable but room not very big but ok for our st..."
About the hotel
Are you looking for a hotel in Manchester? Then look no further. The Stay Inn Hotel in Manchester is a perfect hotel for business travelers, for families wanting a break, and for tourist visiting Manchester. With rooms from only £21.
67 per person per night we are working hard to give our customers fantastic value for money in these difficult times without compromising on quality and service. The Stay Inn Hotel in Manchester has free car parking for all our guest a rarity for a hotel in Manchester. Together with excellent appointed bedrooms, all our 65 rooms are en-suite together with satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, wardrobe, desk and chair together with Wi-Fi Internet access. We have 3 rooms dedicated for our disabled guests.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Stay Inn in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Stay Inn Blackfiars
We had a warm welcome from the chap on reception.
Our room was clean so was the bath room the only down side I would say is the room was small for two persons. The shower come bathroom was very compact. Any persons larger than us would have had great difficulty. We had to dry ourselves outside of the bathroom. We are staying at the same hotel on the 11th July.
A Decent and Comfortable Enough Hotel
We merely used the hotel as a stop over after visiting the Arena, we didnt visit the restaurant or bar so cannot comment on those.
The room was clean and had the essentials but the bathroom was tiny with no room to move which meant getting dressed or undressed in front of each other (twin room) was awkward. We found the beds to be quite comfortable too. The hotel is excellently placed for those wishing to do some shopping in the City Centre or for visiting the Arena as both were only a very short walk away.