- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"I'm disappointed in the standard of the room to be completely honest. It didn't fit in with the overall 4 star feel of the hotel. The table..."
"The hotel is excellent, but the staff are what made our stay particularly enjoyable. Everyone was very helpful and professional...."
"Beautiful old building which has been well maintained with high quality rooms. The breakfast is particularly good...."
"Lovely hotel, great customer service. The spa was great. Will be going back...."
"this hotel was pure excellence and luxury. the staff couldn't do enough for us. we attended an event in the hotel and although it was a larg..."
About the hotel
The Midland in Manchester is an iconic landmark in the heart of this cosmopolitan, vibrant city. Whether you are visiting the city on business or pleasure, The Midland has a reputation for outstanding, friendly service and an array of delightful stories stretching back over more than a century of history, not to mention a guest list that is the envy of the rest of the city. The Midland provides some of the finest dining experiences in Manchester.
With a host of dining options, the team of chefs work constantly to ensure every dish, be it our traditional afternoon tea to the award winning cuisine in The French by Simon Rogan or Mr Cooper's House & Garden, is prepared with love and passion and full of amazing flavours and tastes. Where possible, we strive to use locally sourced produce to enhance the offerings on our bespoke menus. A hidden oasis in the heart of Manchester, The Spa At The Midland is quite simply the next Generation of Spa. Escape the crowds, queues, hustle and bustle at street level, and head down the alluring spiral staircase to an astonishingly calm space. The '5 Bubble' rated spa features five sensational thermal experience areas, four relaxation areas including hanging sleep pods, a state-of-the-art gym and eight private treatment rooms. What’s more, the spa café complements the overall offering by serving light, nutritious refreshments as well as Afternoon Tea. We operate a 90 minute booking window for use of the spa on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and at busy times.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
I'm disappointed in the standard of the room to be completely honest.
It didn't fit in with the overall 4 star feel of the hotel. The table was rickety, the furnishings and fixtures seemed old. There was dust on the window frames and inside the wardrobe. And I can only imagine how much there was on top of the old fashioned lampshade. I had to get maintenance to come and work the bath and I really struggled turning it off also, as well as cracks on the ceilings.....the room looked in dire need of refurbishment. On the positive side the bed was comfortable, and the staff were helpful and professional as always.
Great hotel - helpful staff
The hotel is excellent, but the staff are what made our stay particularly enjoyable.
Everyone was very helpful and professional.