- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"Stayed here many years ago for a Conference and so it was going down memory lane for me! only thing I could fault, not being able to have af..."
"The room was not to my taste and the furniture was a little jaded but it was a good sized room and a very comfy bed...."
"On arrival the receptionist was friendly and efficient - she found out we were celebrating our wedding anniversary and within 5 minutes of b..."
"A beautiful hotel, with fantastic staff, who couldn't do enough for you!..."
"good for centre of Manchester and conference centre..."
About the hotel
The Midland have achieved Hotel of The Year 2014! The Midland were recognised in the prestigious annual Catey Awards, voted for by industry leading experts. The Midland in Manchester is an iconic landmark in the heart of this cosmopolitan, vibrant city. Whether you are visiting the city on business or pleasure.
The Midland has a reputation for outstanding, friendly service and an array of delightful stories stretching back over more than a century of history, not to mention a guest list that is the envy of the rest of the city. Your reservation includes free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel including in all guest bedrooms, Smart TVs in all rooms. The Spa At The Midland are redefining relaxation in Manchester. Be one of the first to experience the luxurious new spa at the hotel. Guests can make use of the relaxation pool and thermal areas including the aromatherapy steam room, beautiful Alder-Wood sauna and refreshing Arctic rain shower. Use of the poolside and thermal areas is always monitored to ensure the safey and wellbeing of our guests. We operate a 90 minute booking window for use on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and at busy times. The Midland provides some of the finest dining experiences in Manchester. With a host of dining options, the team of chefs work constantly to ensure every dish, be it our traditional afternoon tea to the award winning cuisine in The French by Simon Rogan, is prepared with love and passion and full of amazing flavours and tastes. Where possible, we strive to use locally sourced produce to enhance the offerings on our bespoke menus. Simon Rogan's second restaurant, award winning two AA Rosette, entitled Mr Cooper's House & Garden at The Midland Hotel in Manchester is now open. Combining modern touches with the history and heritage of Mr Cooper himself, whose house and famous gardens sat on the site back in 1819, Mr Cooper's House & Garden is set to offer a multitude of different dining settings under one roof. At Mr Cooper's we believe life is delicious and all food is cooked with flair and imagination served in unique surroundings. Our menus have been carefully constructed and change with the seasons meaning you will never get tired of visiting us and will discover something new every time! We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 16/06/2011 to 31/01/2014 - Extra beds can only be requested directly at the hotel and are Subject to availability and supplements The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here many years ago for a Conference and so it was going down memory lane for me.
only thing I could fault, not being able to have afternoon tea. I needed to book days ago!
Overnight stay to celebrate anniversary
The room was not to my taste and the furniture was a little jaded but it was a good sized room and a very comfy bed.