- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"But in need of a bit of refreshing. cavernous room, a bit frayed round the edges...."
"Absolutely beautiful hotel, inside and outside. A really welcoming and hospitable place. The new spa is outstanding especially considering h..."
"Beautiful hotel, the staff were only pleased to help and were friendly nothing was to much trouble made the stay even more enjoyable...."
"Booked as a birthday treat for my partner. Offered an upgrade to a Junior Suite. Great service at reception. Room amazing - large bedroom wi..."
"Highly recommend this hotel for its ambiance and style. The spa facilities are relaxing...."
About the hotel
The Midland in Manchester is an iconic landmark in the heart of this cosmopolitan, vibrant city. Whether you are visiting the city on business or pleasure, The Midland has a reputation for outstanding, friendly service and an array of delightful stories stretching back over more than a century of history, not to mention a guest list that is the envy of the rest of the city. Your reservation includes free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel including in all guest bedrooms, Smart TVs in all rooms.
A hidden oasis in the heart of Manchester, The Spa At The Midland is quite simply the next Generation of Spa. Escape the crowds, queues, hustle and bustle at street level, and head down the alluring spiral staircase to an astonishingly calm space. With a fully integrated approach to wellbeing, The Spa At The Midland boasts a team of the city’s top experts to offer an unrivalled choice of spa, complementary therapies and fitness & beauty treatments. Purposefully designed to promote optimal health and wellbeing, the spa features five sensational thermal experience areas, four relaxation areas including hanging sleep pods, a state-of-the-art gym and eight private treatment rooms. What’s more, the spa café complements the overall offering by serving light, nutritious refreshments as well as Afternoon Tea. We operate a 90 minute booking window for use of the spa on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and at busy times. The Midland provides some of the finest dining experiences in Manchester. With a host of dining options, the team of chefs work constantly to ensure every dish, be it our traditional afternoon tea to the award winning cuisine in The French by Simon Rogan or Mr Cooper's House & Garden, is prepared with love and passion and full of amazing flavours and tastes. Where possible, we strive to use locally sourced produce to enhance the offerings on our bespoke menus. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Grand old hotel
But in need of a bit of refreshing.
cavernous room, a bit frayed round the edges.