- 57 guest reviews
"Excellent staff. Excellent breakfast service with good choice of hot and cold buffet. Only had to ask if you wanted something that was not t..."
"We stayed here as we were attending an event at Wembley (as were a lot of people) and it is withing easy walking distance of Eastcote underg..."
"As indicated the interior of Tudor Lodge was as allways excellent (we have stayed here six times) but the exterior was a different story. Th..."
"This hotel offers good value for the area. It is well placed for travel and has a good size car park. The main building is genuine Tudor - a..."
"The room was clean & comfortable. Ideal for our stay. The staff were helpful. The only downside was that the tv didn't work very well, but w..."
About the hotel
After recently completing a multi million pound refurbishment we have now received an outstanding AA 3 Star Grade. Brimming with old world character, the Tudor Lodge Hotel is ideally located on the north western outskirts of London. The sympathetic conversion of an important farmhouse dating back to the 16th century has preserved a warm charm that is enhanced and complemented by a welcome and standard of service of which we are justly proud.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/12/2010 to 02/01/2020 - Please note the restaurant is closed in the Evenings Mon to Sun. No breakfast served on New Years day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
We enjoyed our stay
Excellent breakfast service with good choice of hot and cold buffet. Only had to ask if you wanted something that was not there and the staff sorted it. We had room 31 which was a family room for our 4 nights which had plenty of space and which we found very comfortable. Housekeeping was very good with clean towels daily. Toiletries in the bathroom and the shower was very good. The room and bathroom was a little tired but clean. The bed gave a good nights sleep. Plenty of storage space. There was building work going on but the workmen were friendly and access to the breakfast room from the bedrooms in the annexe should be better once the work complete. We would stay again and did I mention that the staff were very good!
Stayed for two nights and overall pleased with our stay.staff were friendly and helpful.nice little bar and outside areas.bed was a small double which didn't really make for a great nights sleep!!!!.
I put our suit carrier on top of the wardrobe to get it out of the way, but when I got it down it was covered in thick dust so housekeeping could be improved.would use again though.