This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Fountain Hotel Cowes Isle of Wight is located on the Quay in Cowes Isle of Wight. Located in West Cowes only a step off the ferry terminal. The Fountain Hotel was built in 1771 as the Golden Fleece and had another inn, the Dolphin, right next door.
An early visitor was the third President of the United States, Thomas Jefferson, who stayed with his entourage preparatory to departing after a state visit in 1789. As both the headquarters and the terminus of the ferry company, the Fountain Hotel quickly became Cowes' premier inn, entertaining such dignitaries as King Charles X of France and his family in 1830. Cowes comes alive in June each year for the Round the Island yacht race. Sit outside and enjoy the fun on our decked area. The summer continues to be a hive of activity with the highlight of Cowes Week Regatta during the first week of August. Today it is an ideal haven for yachting enthusiasts, business people and holiday makers and is an ideal all-year-round base from which to explore the Isle of Wight, with The Needles, Blackgang Chine and Queen Victoria's Osborne House. No car park.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet