- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Something for everyone. Lovely place and enjoyed staying in one of the mews..."
"Service in the main restaurant was a bit disorganised, but otherwise it was very good. It's a shame that it's not possible to have anything..."
"Like a design timewarp from the 80s, and seemingly furnished by a blind person from a DFS sale. Nonetheless, our cottage in the old stables..."
About the hotel
Quality without compromise, peaceful seclusion: this is the Eastwell Manor experience. This 4 red star hotel is set in 62 acres of landscaped gardens in the heart of rural Kent - the "Garden of England". The hotel is just 10 minutes from the M20 with direct access by road to the M25 and to London.
The Eurostar and Le Shuttle are also within easy reach. The hotel has a wide range of facilities including full leisure, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and "Dreams" - our unique beauty treatment salon. For more details and pictures of the hotel (including a "360 degree tour) click onto our website below.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Something for everyone.
Lovely place and enjoyed staying in one of the mews
Sunny weekend away
Service in the main restaurant was a bit disorganised, but otherwise it was very good.
It's a shame that it's not possible to have anything to eat on the main rear terrace before 4pm on a Sunday. I think this should be reviewed.
The building and grounds are beautiful and well maintained.