- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Overall standard of Hotel very good although my room and bar area looking a little tired and in need of an updated look to bring it in line..."
"The room itself was nice. However the bed was lumpy every time I moved you could hear the springs. The bathroom well, the shower very little..."
"Basic friendly accommodation . Great for the price...."
"It is a basic 3 star hotel with little that is above average. The room temperature ranged from freezing to roasting. There were a couple of..."
"Upon arrival I was met by the owner. He fetches a reservation card and erroneously informs me that I had booked for breakfast. I clearly rem..."
About the hotel
A privately owned establishment, Dial House is well equipped for the business traveller but equally suited for leisure breaks. Dial House Hotel for many years has offered high levels of hospitality and service. Mid-way between Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham and Camberley.
The hotel is just 40 minutes by rail to London. The nineteen tastefully furnished en-suite luxury bedrooms are all equipped with remote colour television, FREE High speed wireless ADSL internet access, direct dial telephone with voicemail facilities, modem point ,tea and coffee making facilities and hair dryer. Restaurant & Bar. Lounge/bar area -offer FREE wireless high speed internet access.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Dial House Bracknell
Overall standard of Hotel very good although my room and bar area looking a little tired and in need of an updated look to bring it in line woth other competition charging a similar price.
The room itself was nice.
However the bed was lumpy every time I moved you could hear the springs. The bathroom well, the shower very little power, had to let it run for a good while before it was warm. The toilet took forever to refill and you heard the water from the tube tricking in for hours. I ended up refilling it myself at 4am.
Couldn't fault the staff. They were very friendly and helpful