- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Very quirky little hotel, great style to the furnishings and some lovely artwork! Didn't spend a lot of time in there to be honest. Myself a..."
"A beautifully unique place, with lovely sitting-rooms and the accommodation (high up on the 3rd floor of the annexe building) was comfortabl..."
"We booked this room at late notice. It was a small, cosy room which was excellent value for money. The breakfast in the morning was really g..."
"We loved our two-night stay in this little hotel which is situated in the old harbor, with rooms overlooking the sea. The breakfast was outs..."
"Lovely place to stay and the log fire in the sitting room was such a bonus plus the breakfast is so good and sets you up for the day. This i..."
About the hotel
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- 04/04/2015 to 26/12/2015 - Min 2 nights stay over Bank Holiday Weekends/ Christmas and new Year. Afternoon tea every Saturday from 15:00 to 17:00 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Quirky little hotel, great breakfast!
Very quirky little hotel, great style to the furnishings and some lovely artwork.
Didn't spend a lot of time in there to be honest. Myself and teenage daughter so booked a twin room which was okay and had a double bed and a single. It was ground floor and a bit dark, with a small car park directly outside the window. Big downside was that being at the back of the reception area it was noisy late night and early morning. There was some sort of service entrance adjacent the room and you could hear people talking and moving around, doors opening and closing etc. One night a car engine was left running for quite a while outside the window. Bathroom just had an electric heater and was freezing cold. As it was set up as a wet room, there was nowhere to put anything. Small annoyance and easily remedied was the absence of a mirror in the room which was unusual. Mirror in the bathroom but I'm used to using one to dry my hair. Staff though were great and the breakfast was awesome with a continental style buffet plus cooked breakfast if wanted.
Really lovely place - and great value!
A beautifully unique place, with lovely sitting-rooms and the accommodation (high up on the 3rd floor of the annexe building) was comfortable and amazingly equipped with Nespresso machine and quality coffees and teas.
The food at dinner was delicious and very reasonably priced: the only caveat was that one of the three central dishes on the set-menu (skate) was already unavailable by 7-30PM with only 3 tables being served. Cannot really complain, however: the breakfast (included in the very reasonable room-price) was stunning and delicious and generous. Very friendly, efficient service throughout. Thoroughly recommended venue!