- 155 guest reviews
"Got to the room telly did not work so pulled out the unit to see if the switch was on only to discover thick dust phoned customer service th..."
"303 was poor: the walls were damp/wallpaper coming off, bathroom looked like mold around the pan. When we complained the customer service wa..."
"When we arrived at the hotel, we were in a very long check in queue, which took approximately 35 minutes, before we were seen. I then was to..."
"The bar food was cold and my drink never arrived despite 3 reminders. They did not seem to care. They also messed up the order of the gentle..."
"I arrived late so could not utilise all ammenities the hotel had to offer but reception was very friendly & helpful. I was in one of the mod..."
About the hotel
Horwood House, set in 38 acres of stunning grounds, is a country house with modern facilities. Located just 15 minutes from central Milton Keynes and Milton Keynes Station, less than one hour’s commute from Central London to Horwood House itself and just 15 minutes drive from the M1 and M40 motorway networks. Horwood House is ideal for business travellers wanting to re-charge after a busy day and great value for couples and families visiting the local area.
Horwood House is a great base to explore the local attractions or visit local events, including Silverstone Race Circuit and its many events, Woburn Abbey, Milton Keynes Xscape and Milton Keynes Shopping Centre. Enjoy the complimentary leisure facilities including indoor swimming pool, gym and sauna, all-weather tennis court and jogging track (please note the leisure club is open to over 18’s only, however, Splash Sessions are available during July and August). A full restaurant and bar menu is available Monday to Sunday. Room service is not available. Free Wifi available on request in guest bedrooms.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Horwood House in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Was very relaxing great stay
Got to the room telly did not work so pulled out the unit to see if the switch was on only to discover thick dust phoned customer service they acted on this straight away moved us to an upgrade room which was lovely only thing I could fault was banging doors and noise in the hallway late at night but apart from that great stay
We were given room 303 at first, it was not good
303 was poor: the walls were damp/wallpaper coming off, bathroom looked like mold around the pan.
When we complained the customer service was excellent. We were moved to room 524, what a change. Lovely double. During the whole weekend the customer service and the food was excellent.