- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"I was visiting this hotel with my two sisters for a special birthday London stay. The staff were very efficient and friendly. The concierge..."
"Overall the hotel was very nice. Staff were welcoming & the bedrooms clean. This time we were given a room away from the road & it was much..."
"Comfortable bed, loved soap in bathroom..."
"Quality hotel in a fab location for museums and tube station with front of house staff who are always ready and willing to go the extra mile..."
"A superb hotel.Very efficient and friendly staff.We were upgraded to a larger room as it was our anniversary which was a lovely unexpected e..."
About the hotel
Choose the stylish Crowne Plaza London-Kensington hotel, a short walk from Victorian shopping, royal parks and London's epic museums. Step in from a street of Georgian townhouses to Crowne Plaza London-Kensington's boutique-style Lobby, where marble floors, zinc countertops and mood lighting create an elegant atmosphere. Dedicated Front Desk staff provides a personalised service , while our Concierge is ready with details of nearby Harrod's department store , the Natural History Museum and strolls through handsome Kensington Gardens.
London Heathrow Airport is 30 minutes by taxi from Crowne Plaza London-Kensington. We're opposite Gloucester Road Tube station and a few stops from Victoria and Paddington rail stations. You can walk to Earl's Court and Olympia exhibition centres, as well as classical music at the Royal Albert Hall . An array of sculptures, photographs and antiques vie for attention in the Victoria & Albert Museum, 800 metres away. Umami Restaurant ‘Umami’ is an Oriental eatery offering a comprehensive selection of dishes influenced from Thailand, Enjoy a moment of quiet in our private, landscaped gardens or live jazz at weekends in the colourful The Bar , where signature cocktails are mixed. Personal trainers provide bespoke workouts in our Fitness Centre . Make Crowne Plaza London-Kensington your address in London's most elegant borough.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Special birthday visit to London
I was visiting this hotel with my two sisters for a special birthday London stay.
The staff were very efficient and friendly. The concierge assisted us in arranged a boat trip on the Thames and a tour bus around London. He remembered us the next day and asked us how we had enjoyed our day, which I thought was very good of him.
The hotel was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. I was particularly pleased with the garden seated area at the back of the hotel. We had a back room and had a great nights sleep and did not have any noise. All in all a fantastic visit to the hotel and London. We will definitely use the hotel again, and recommend to others.
Overall the hotel was very nice.
Staff were welcoming & the bedrooms clean. This time we were given a room away from the road & it was much quieter. The only issue we had was with breakfast. I'm not entirely sure what happened but there was a long wait for ours & other people's orders. Although the waitresses were apologetic we were never really given an explanation as to what was going on. Our orders arrived separately which I didn't like. Other than that I couldn't fault the hotel.
Dear N Neal,
Thank you for leaving a review about your stay with us. We appreciate your nice feedback on our staff and clean rooms. However, we would like to apologize for falling short of your expectations at breakfast. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve and continually provide the best guest experience possible. Rest assured your feedback will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments.
While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.