- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Great place to stay. Lovely room friendly staff...."
"This was our 2nd time staying at this hotel, there is currently a refurb happening but it does t affect the guests at all, we were given a f..."
"I stayed with my boyfriend for one night at the hotel, I was very shocked to see how lovely our room was, it was incredibly spacious and bea..."
"Partner and I came here- last minute Valentines/ Birthday suprise. For the price the hotel and facilities were good. However dissapointed th..."
About the hotel
Enjoy the Holiday Inn London King's Cross/Bloomsbury hotel's central location, 15 minutes' walk from King's Cross St Pancras Rail Station. Friendly staff greets you as you enter the marble-floored Lobby of the modern Holiday Inn London King's Cross/Bloomsbury. Settle into an air-conditioned Family room for 4 and head down to chic Ozone Health & Fitness Club for an invigorating workout and relaxing swim, sauna and steam.
It's a 15-minute walk to King's Cross St Pancras rail station for excellent links across the city, a direct line to London Heathrow Airport and Eurostar connections to Paris and Brussels. Holiday Inn London King's Cross/Bloomsbury is next to local businesses including Royal Mail Mount Pleasant Sorting Office and ITN studios. Our 6 air-conditioned meeting rooms are ideal for conferences and catered weddings, and you have access to our staffed Business Centre. Connect to wireless Internet throughout the hotel. We're a short stroll from the grandiose British Museum and the cafes of fashionable Bloomsbury . Take in a ballet at nearby Sadler's Wells and ask our helpful concierge to book theatre tickets for London's vibrant West End, 10 minutes away by Tube. 'Carriages Brassieres offers a continental menu for lunch and dinner. '
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 16/12/2014 to 31/10/2016 - Hotel will be undergoing refurbishment throughout 2016 Work will be during business hours only and will include the public areas. Some hotel facilities will be restricted. The Car Park is closed The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday Inn LONDON-KINGS CROSS BLOOMSBURY
Great place to stay.
Lovely room friendly staff.
This was our 2nd time staying at this hotel, there is currently a refurb happening but it does t affect the guests at all, we were given a family room that had already been.
Ometed and was absolutely fantastic