- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"The hotel is very nice and the rooms are great. Currently under refurbishment and being changed to a Crowne Plaza. The staff were very frien..."
"We had a lovely 2 day stay couldn't ask for better, staff very friendly nothing was too much trouble this is about our 6 th visit and we wil..."
"Excellent in every war..."
"The hotel bedrooms have been fully refurbished to an excellent standard. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fittings in the..."
"Hotel was spotless, good variety of dishes for breakfast and friendly staff. Bedrooms were so comfortable. The doormen were very helpful and..."
About the hotel
Enjoy the Holiday Inn London King's Cross/Bloomsbury hotel's central location, 15 minutes' walk from King's Cross St Pancras Rail Station. Friendly staff greets you as you enter the marble-floored Lobby of the modern Holiday Inn London King's Cross/Bloomsbury. Settle into an air-conditioned Family room for 4 and head down to chic Ozone Health & Fitness Club for an invigorating workout and relaxing swim, sauna and steam.
It's a 15-minute walk to King's Cross St Pancras rail station for excellent links across the city, a direct line to London Heathrow Airport and Eurostar connections to Paris and Brussels. Holiday Inn London King's Cross/Bloomsbury is next to local businesses including Royal Mail Mount Pleasant Sorting Office and ITN studios. Our 6 air-conditioned meeting rooms are ideal for conferences and catered weddings, and you have access to our staffed Business Centre. Connect to wireless Internet throughout the hotel. We're a short stroll from the grandiose British Museum and the cafes of fashionable Bloomsbury . Take in a ballet at nearby Sadler's Wells and ask our helpful concierge to book theatre tickets for London's vibrant West End, 10 minutes away by Tube. 'Carriages Brassieres offers a continental menu for lunch and dinner. '
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 16/12/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Hotel will be undergoing refurbishment throughout 2016 Work will be during business hours only and will include the public areas. Some hotel facilities will be restricted. The Car Park is closed The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, currently undergoing refurbishment
The hotel is very nice and the rooms are great.
Currently under refurbishment and being changed to a Crowne Plaza. The staff were very friendly and I would stay here again.
We had a lovely 2 day stay couldn't ask for better, staff very friendly nothing was too much trouble this is about our 6 th visit and we will be returning