- 3 guest reviews
"Tucked away behind Harrods and Knightsbridge shops. Slightly odd entrance - but staff at hand to help out.. Quiet nights sleep - will stay a..."
"The accomadation is unusual but clean comfortable with a giant bed. Located just off Knightsbrige is perfectly placed for the west end. Brea..."
"A lovely peaceful location in the heart of Knightsbridge. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was very comfortable and the Molton Bro..."
About the hotel
Beautiful Boutique Bedrooms in Knightsbridge Townhouse boast an unusual breed of charm and character. Searcy’s Roof Garden Rooms offer a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff with the high level of personal and attentive service. All 11 bedrooms have a charming contemporary character, super king beds, plasma TV’s with a wide option of channels, plus our usual amenities, such as Molton Brown products, complimentary WiFi and air conditioning.
Recently refurbished entrance lift offers a smooth and pleasant ride right from the street directly to the bedrooms. A peaceful heaven in the bustle of London and yet conveniently located for Knightsbridge, Hyde Park, museums and the theatre district. It is perfect for people seeking an alternative to large hotel chains.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant breakfast on the terrace
Tucked away behind Harrods and Knightsbridge shops.
Slightly odd entrance - but staff at hand to help out.. Quiet nights sleep - will stay again.
Interesting Roof Top
The accomadation is unusual but clean comfortable with a giant bed.
Located just off Knightsbrige is perfectly placed for the west end. Breakfast on the roof terrace is a must if the weather permits!