- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"On arrival the room looked lovely. But, we found the toiletries covered in dirt and hair and the towels were wet, however, the towels were e..."
"Overall a lovely stay. Food terrific. Nice pool and steam room and Sauna. Will definitely stay again...."
About the hotel
Four hundred years of history exude from the walls of the ancient manor house nestling in wild open landscape in the heart of White Cliffs Country ninety minutes from the city of London & ten minutes from the port of Dover. Climb the Jacobean staircase to one of the three four-poster bedrooms or stroll across the courtyard to one of fourteen contemporary rooms housed in converted Kentish hay barns and stables surrounding the manor. Twenty-first century comforts abound, crisp cotton linen, digital channel flat screen TVs, dvd & cd players, broadband wireless internet.
Lose yourself in bubbles at bath time or get energised in the shower with luxurious Essential Elements bath treats. Eat in the conservatory, the library or in bed at breakfast, take lunch in the lounge by the fire in winter or on the terrace in summer and dine in the oak-beamed restaurant in the evening. Drink where and when you like, champagne in the bath, sundowners at cocktail hour, great whites and elegant reds with dinner. Chill, feel alive, de-stress, shine & glow with a massage or beauty treatment in your own cabin in the woods on the edge of the grounds overlooking the rolling hills. Walletts Relax - Energise, uplift, restore & feel the energy flow through your body in the sauna, steam room & hydrotherapy pool. Walletts Active - Dip into the Indoor swimming pool and feel the force of the counter-current swim trainer and hydrotherapy jet. Invigorate with a session in the gym. Breathe in the sea air on the all-weather floodlit tennis court, on the Croquet lawn, Boules court, or on the clay shooting range. AA 4 star, 2 rosette, Featured in The Which Hotel/Good Food Guide, Michelin, Johansens and a Member of Best Loved Hotels of The World.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival the room looked lovely.
But, we found the toiletries covered in dirt and hair and the towels were wet, however, the towels were exchanged by friendly staff. The spa is nice but dated and could do with an up lift. Breakfast was lovely and the lady who was serving was very helpful and welcoming. We didn't have dinner there because the menu was not vegetarian friendly. The hotel setting was lovely, it is set along a quiet country road and is ideal for country walks.
A great find.
Overall a lovely stay.
Food terrific. Nice pool and steam room and Sauna. Will definitely stay again.