- 3 guest reviews
"Nice hotel very quaint clean and well organised, if I had a negative comment it would be the food and drink, my wife and I found the food in..."
"We live local and know the hotel fairly well. So when it came to just have a single night stay we thought we would give it a try. We had a f..."
"Lovely hotel, restaurant and gardens, let down by a small room [number 40] with too much clutter and nowhere to put toiletries in the bathro..."
About the hotel
The luxuriously furnished 4 Star Manor House Hotel enjoys the relaxed feel of a country house with a touch of restrained elegance. The rooms are individually styled in warm inviting colours, with attention to detail in every bedroom. The rooms feature flat-screen televisions, direct dial telephones, tea and coffee-making facilities and en-suite bathrooms generously stocked with complimentary Molton Brown luxury bath and shower products to use during your stay.
The award-winning, 2 rossette, Mulberry Restaurant at the Manor House Hotel has a celebrated reputation for its fine cuisine. This highly acclaimed restaurant has an imaginative menu based around modern English cuisine, using only the freshest local produce. Please be aware there is a smart/casual dress code. A brasserie menu is available in the contemporary Beagle Bar and Brasserie where you can sink into a cosy sofa or relax over a delicious meal. The chic Beagle bar is renowned for its excellent cocktail list which features unique concoctions using the fruit from the 300 year-old Mulberry Tree in the hotel gardens. The Brasserie overlooks the hotels beautifull gardens where you can relax and unwind or in the cooler months take a sofa in the lounge and enjoy the real log fires. We would be delighted to welcome you to the Manor House Hotel, an invigoragting mix of contemporary chic and classic Cotswolds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/04/2010 to 31/12/2025 - Please be aware that the hotel frequently has events with music until 12.30am, please check with the hotel if this is of concern to you. Please be aware the restaruant has a smart/casual dress code. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel very quaint clean and well organised, if I had a negative comment it would be the food and drink, my wife and I found the food in the brazzerie bland overcooked and the prosecco at £30 a bottle warm before being put in an ice bucket.
Unusually the courses also came to quickly not allowing enough time to digest the courses and although it's a 4 star hotel I felt the brazzerie food menu a little fussy
The swan down the road is a good food alternative
Other than that a very pleasant stay
Great food but tired accommodation
We live local and know the hotel fairly well.
So when it came to just have a single night stay we thought we would give it a try. We had a four poster bedroom which was in the style of "wolf hall", although clean it was cramped and the bathroom was very small with no ventilation and if you wanted a shower you had to hold the shower head whilst stopped in the bath. We dined in the brasserie and the selection and quality of food was excellent as was the breakfast. The hotel is in serious need of a refurbishment - it has a great location and structure but internally it is wanting.