- 5 guest reviews
"The hotel is lovely with all facilities and comfortable rooms, our room 193 had no view only a roof to look at! Unfortunately it was Christm..."
"Never been to a hotel before when all the staff were excellent, the 2 girls at reception were always very helpful and cheerful and the girl..."
"Lovely hotel and really friendly helpful staff. I have stayed 3 times now for business as a female travelling alone this hotel feels really..."
"Arrived late at night, staff were very helpful, good well run hotel...."
"Stayed before at this hotel. Will always choose this hotel in Basingstoke..."
About the hotel
Just 45 minutes from London and close to Reading and Basingstoke, The Hampshire Court Hotel is an ideal location from which to explore the delights of the Hampshire countryside. The four star hotel has ninety comfortably furnished bedrooms, all en-suite, some with private balconies. Relaxing reception and lounge areas and the stylish Brasserie Bar combine to offer you a memorable stay.
The restaurant offers delicious menus and friendly service, perfect for a relaxing break. The extensive Leisure Club and Spa facilities have a new state of the art eco-friendly gymnasium, two swimming pools (one for children), multipurpose indoor tennis courts, 3 fitness studio, impressive Spinning Studio and sauna & steam rooms. The hotel has unbeatable tennis facilities - 5 indoor courts and professional tennis coaches to teach and encourage all levels. Special weekend tennis packages are available as well as pampering spa breaks (please book all Spa treatments in advance). Free internet access is available throughout the hotel. The Hampshire Court Hotel have been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend in Hampshire
The hotel is lovely with all facilities and comfortable rooms, our room 193 had no view only a roof to look at.
Unfortunately it was Christmas party time and on Saturday night we could only eat in the Brasserie as restaurant was full, Only football allowed on the noisy TVs which we don't like. the food and service were OK. Sunday night dinner was fine in the restaurant except for the music of 1940s Christmas songs. Breakfasts were nice though (with same music)
Never been to a hotel before when all the staff were excellent, the 2 girls at reception were always very helpful and cheerful and the girl who looked after us at breakfast was very happy and nothing was too much trouble for her.
The room was very nice and leisure club a great added bonus. Recommended.