- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Everything is connected to rowing. Even the room is replete with pictures and memorabilia. The hotel is quiet, comfortable and spotlessly cl..."
"lovely views, always something to see, great history, highly recommend..."
"Excellent location, facilities and customer service...."
"This booking came on a recommendation and the big plus is the personal service as well as the convenient location. The Brown room was a comp..."
"Bedroom themed with rowing university memorabilia. Bathroom good size and excellently fitted out. View of Henley Bridge and the Royal Regatt..."
About the hotel
Leander is the most prestigious and successful rowing club in the world, and its riverside location offers a wonderful atmosphere and fine dining facilities, all within a stone’s throw of the historic town of Henley-on-Thames. With a stunning selection of individually-crafted en-suite hotel bedrooms a culture of excellence pervades the clubhouse, which is also home to many of the country’s world and Olympic champions. Just one hour by train from central London, or 30 mins by car from Heathrow airport Leander is an ideal venue for the business traveller in the Thames Valley or for couples wishing to spend time in the beautiful surrounding countryside of the Chiltern Hills.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Everything is connected to rowing.
Even the room is replete with pictures and memorabilia. The hotel is quiet, comfortable and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was served in the balcony room overlooking the Thames. A short stay, but we will be back!
Great location right on bridge
lovely views, always something to see, great history, highly recommend