- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel but thought awful after paying £175 for room that we would then have to pay £50 for 2 hours to use the pool! This definitely pu..."
"Absolutely quality hotel!! The room, staff and whole hotel absolutely amazing!!..."
"This is our second stay in a few months lovely hotel would definitely recommend to friends n family...."
"Staff very friendly and helpful Taxi ride to town centre not walking distance..."
About the hotel
The Titanic Hotel Liverpool project is all about the restoration of one of the City's most historic and iconic buildings. As a World Heritage site, it forms just part of the Stanley Dock Village development overlooking the waters at Stanley Dock. The North warehouse is an impressive red brick warehouse sitting opposite it's even bigger sister, the colossus that is, the Tobacco Warehouse, once the largest brick building in the world built in 1901.
The warehouses at Stanley Dock Village have, since 1849, stored the city's tobacco imports from across the Atlantic and are now being restored and regenerated with originality, care and passion. The North Warehouse is The Titanic Hotel Liverpool and is a hotel of unequalled proportion of size, service and style. Hoteliers like to shout about the size of their large bedrooms being 28 sq. m or even 30 sq. m but we are quite proud that our standard bedrooms are an epic 56 sq. m and get larger from there. This isn't about big brand and bland uniformity, this is about a local culture, genuine friendliness, style and chic in quantities that matter, where what is "natural" is right. Our people will reflect who and what we are, and will have genuine love and passion for what they do, we would love you to see this in action and be part of the "happening"!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/09/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Maya Blue Spa located at Titanic Hotel Liverpool Access to the facilities is charged from £25.00 per person Please call the spa directly to book The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Titanic Hotel Liverpool
Titanic Hotel Liverpool
Lovely hotel but thought awful after paying £175 for room that we would then have to pay £50 for 2 hours to use the pool.
This definitely put me off staying again or recommending to anyone else!. Location isn't great either.