- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"This was a handy hotel on the way to North Kent, easily walkable from Gravesend railway station, the accommodation was a standard business-t..."
"I love this place. Classy with character. A great bar and the best cooked breakfast I've had in years...."
"A lovely refurbished old hotel in town on the banks of the Thames. I have had the river view room before. This time was a more compact room,..."
"At first glance the outside of the Hotel looks rundown and tatty but inside it is being re decorated and my room though a little small was n..."
About the hotel
With excellent Transport links to Central London and only 23 minutes to St Pancras via train, this Gravesend Boutique Hotel is situated along the river front in Gravesend Town Centre. We at the Clarendon Royal Hotel are dedicated to providing our guests with a restful retreat. Situated along the Gravesend waterfront, we are perfectly positioned within Gravesend Town Centre for a peaceful stay, as well as being within walking distance of local shops and restaurants.
The quiet setting is only a short walk from Gravesend Train and Bus Station, with links to local heritage towns, such as Rochester and Canterbury. Local shopping centres, such as Bluewater, Lakeside, Westfields and Fremlin Walk are easily accessible by train, car or bus.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
This was a handy hotel on the way to North Kent, easily walkable from Gravesend railway station, the accommodation was a standard business-type hotel room which was spotlessly clean.
The hotel is located by the river in Gravesend and has its own parking also.
I love this place.
Classy with character. A great bar and the best cooked breakfast I've had in years.