- 59 guest reviews
"Good hotel in quiet surroundings despite being on range location no sound of firearms until 8.30am..."
"Quiet place and you get a good nights sleep walk around its interesting...."
"This is a very convenient location and rooms are basic but comfortable. Only complaints were no breakfast included in price and the Wifi did..."
"For travelling on business alone this is great, nice large rooms with wifi and an easy breakfast with no hassle to check out, just leave the..."
"Had to scrabble about on floor for kettle boiling (no plug socket high enough) Burnt myself quite painfully on shower fitting/water mixer al..."
About the hotel
Situated within the NRA's National Shooting Centre, Bisley Pavilion has twenty rooms all equipped with TV (Freeview), radio, free wifi, tea and coffee making facilities and towels. We have ample parking and tranquil surroundings to make your stay more comfortable. Breakfast is complimentary and consists of toast, cereal, tea, coffee and orange juice, all self-service.
We are approx 10 mins from Woking and twenty mins from Guildford and Camberley. We are perfectly situated for anyone visiting Pirbright Camp, literally a 3 min drive away. Brookwood station is also only a short drive from us. All our prices are inclusive of VAT. We operate a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/12/2014 to 07/12/2014 - WE are holding Christmas partie on the 5th & 6th Dec 14 so there will be some noise disturbance due to the rooms being situated over the halls where the parties are being held. Apologies. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel in quiet surroundings despite being on range location no sound of firearms until 8.30am
Stay at Bisley Pavilion
I recently booked an ensuite twin room at the Bisley Pavilion.
The room was not very clean; cobwebs hanging from the ceiling, dirty marks and scuff marks on the walls, dirty fingerprint marks around the light switch on the wall, the kettle was full of limescale residue and was also dirty. The ensuite was at the most 1 metre wide and very dark, dingy and smelly. After the toilet had been used once it became blocked and would not flush again. During the night the shower tray became flooded with foul smelling sewage, the smell in the morning in the bathroom was appalling. When we complained apparently the power had been turned off for the pump which operated the toilet, but surely this was something that should have been double checked before we checked in. We did not have breakfast because at this point we just wanted to leave, the receptionist was apologetic but at first intimated that this was our fault, maybe putting a face wipe down the toilet which was not the case. We were offered a partial refund, in my opinion a full refund would have been more in order.