- 3 guest reviews
"lovley place lovley lady can I come back now one of the nicest people u could meet nothing was to much trouble we will return..."
"We stayed in the family room - two separate bedrooms with a connecting door and the use of a Jack and Jill bathroom. This accommodation was..."
"There are no words to describe our stay. It was a fabulous location a wonderful place to stay and Lesley the owner could not do enough for y..."
About the hotel
Woodbrae is situated just a minutes walk from the Ramsey Hairpin Bend on the famous TT Course and offer luxurious accommodation for the most discerning visitor whether here for business or pleasure. With a 5 Star Rating, a Gold Accolade and Breakfast Award, quality and service are assured. We hope your stay in our beautiful Edwardian home is both enjoyable and memorable.
Ramsey,in the north of the island, is the perfect place to enjoy many activities. The Golf Course is just minutes away, as is the \Wildlife Park, the beautiful Mooragh Park , a brand new swimming pool and ten pin bowling alley are all within walking distance. It is ideal for walkers , cyclists and of course bikers.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Pitch n' Putt
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 06:00 hours
- Until 06:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
lovley place lovley lady can I come back now one of the nicest people u could meet nothing was to much trouble we will return
Perfect accommodation for two parents and a child/teenager
We stayed in the family room - two separate bedrooms with a connecting door and the use of a Jack and Jill bathroom.
This accommodation was perfect for us, it was spotless as was the rest of the house. Lesley was the perfect host, brought us cups of tea on our arrival which was much appreciated after a long journey. The breakfast was delicious, freshly cooked with a wide selection to choose from. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.