- 24 guest reviews
"Easy to find, easy to park, good wifi, didn't try the breakfast as it was cheaper to go into the nearby town (there's a Wetherspoons etc the..."
"Room size more generous than average with bathroom and bedroom clean and tidy. The linen was crisp and of good quality. There is no Wifi in..."
"The staff were very obliging and pleasant, food was very good, but hotel was very tired and in need of an overhaul...."
"Happy with my one night stay. A pity the leisure facilities are closing this week. Bar food a bit pricey...."
"My friend and I had traveled to attend my daughters wedding at Braxted Park Estates the following day and the Rivenhall was only about 5 min..."
About the hotel
Please note that we do not accept cash payments on arrival for accommodation. The Rivenhall Hotel is centrally positioned in the heart of Essex on the A12, with Braintree,the city of Chelmsford,and the historical town of Colchester being in close proximity. Our facilities include: a vibrant & contemporary bar and lounge area; the oak beamed Lantana Restaurant; 53 en-suite bedrooms; 7 conference rooms including 2 beautiful banqueting suites.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Easy to find, easy to park, good wifi, didn't try the breakfast as it was cheaper to go into the nearby town (there's a Wetherspoons etc there).
Wouldn't waste your money
Run down hotel, with rubbish food - wouldn't both - can't imagine why anyone would get married here.
Rooms smell like old dust and they are hot and stuff. It's like going into a time machine. Breakfast is rubbish and takes forever to get any service - had to ask 4 different people to replace the glasses.