- 266 guest reviews
"LateRooms makes bespoke bookings simple and suits my needs completely...."
"Check in friendly ....lifts not working people too lazy to walk that queue forever ... Room ok needs updating ... Very run down . Carpet not..."
"I love staying here we stay about 25-30 times a year the staff are lovey and help full the food nices there not a bad thing to say about thi..."
"Good value however needs an upgrade..."
"The decor was old and worn out. Doors hard to close quietly with locking system in use. We booked a twin room and were given a double, too..."
About the hotel
Superbly located by the seaside, this hotel overlooks Folkestone's picturesque harbour. Choose Grand Burstin Hotel for your gateway to the continent, with easy access to the Port of Dover & Eurotunnel, combined with unparelled evening entertainment. The hotel is conveniently situated only a 10 minutes' walk from the main town and 3 minutes' from the beach.
All 550 en-suite bedrooms are tastefully decorated and have TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea and Coffee making facilities. The Health and Leisure Club is fully equipped with and boasts a Swimming Pool, Sauna, Solarium and much more per Session:- £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. There are two restaurants, the Victorian and the Harbour, which serve some tasty food. The Ocean bar hosts the LIVE entertainment programme, music from the resident band and bingo! Or you can dance the night away with our late night disco. WIFI is free to all guests and available in all ground floor lounge areas of the hotel. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2021 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
LateRooms are best!
LateRooms makes bespoke bookings simple and suits my needs completely.
Check in friendly ....lifts not working people too lazy to walk that queue forever ...
Room ok needs updating ... Very run down . Carpet not hoovered or cleaned .. No breakfast . This was included in last stay . as was free parking . Now chargeable . Nothing mentioned on booking . Bit of a cheek you should be offered on booking .
Nicer room on last stay .. Inc food and parking . Why change . Update your rooms . They are classed as Awing Bwing etc like s prison . This would of made most of your clientele feel at home but not me .. Regretted not paying extra elsewhere .. My last review of here was much better .