- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Friendly staff, beautiful room and delicious food. Would definitely recommend it...."
"Great hotel and restaurant..."
"On arrival we were very welcomed and shown to our room with no fuss and was pleased to be there' Once in all work in the room to a point we..."
"Very nice hotel, though room was very small...."
"Lovely place, beautiful setting. would stay again..."
About the hotel
Built in 947AD England's oldest Inn. With Luxury bedrooms each with their own Nespresso coffee machines, British toiletries and food centred around local produce and robust seasonal cooking.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
The Porch House
Friendly staff, beautiful room and delicious food.
Would definitely recommend it.
Only 4 parking spaces in this hotel and room very small
On arrival, no parking spaces left (This hotel has only 4 parking spaces).
I had to park in the street. The room was very small, no space to put your bags. Sink was dirty and a light bulb did not work. The main head shower also did not work well.