- 8 guest reviews
"Travelling on business and usually use the big chains but came across this amazing place courtesy of laterooms.com. What a find!! Arrived 6p..."
"Clean, comfortable, friendly and the breakfast was superb! Proper sausages...."
"I enjoyed the stay. No complaints whatsoever. Friendly arrival, good room, reasonable price, good food. Good location in countryside yet rig..."
"A lovelly small hotel of quality, nice pub with good food. A food a little expensive but worth it..."
"Stayed while working with a colleague for just the 1 night as everywhere we normally stay were booked, however what a great place, food was..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Bunk Inn, a traditional village pub full of charm and character situated just moments from Newbury Racecourse, minutes from Highclere Castle and just over an hour from London. Set in the beautiful village of Curridge, the 9 warm and stylish rooms are each equipped with flat-screen TVs, tea/coffee facilities, free Wi-Fi and en-suite bathrooms. Head Chef Lewis Spreadbury is earning rave reviews for his carefully crafted seasonal lunch and dinner menus offering traditional pub classics and more refined dining.
A full breakfast menu is also available daily. A superb selection of real ales from nearby Upham Brewery are on offer alongside a fine choice of wines and champagnes. The pub itself is easily accessible from the M4 and is ever-popular with locals, holidaying couples and families, business travellers and, of course, race goers. Both Reading and Oxford are a short drive and the pub offers ample free on-site parking.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What A Find!
Travelling on business and usually use the big chains but came across this amazing place courtesy of laterooms.com.
What a find!. Arrived 6pm ish and entered via the bar, greeted by a very friendly member of staff who showed me to my room - room 1 'Oregano'. Ground floor room and I could park outside the door to my room - another tick in the box. My room was tastefully decorated, warm and spotless. Patio doors opened onto my private patio, with furniture, comfy bed, free standing bath with shower attachment, flat screen tv, free wi fi, fresh coffee and this list goes on.
I ate in the bar in the evening. It was neither too busy or too quiet. The food was amazing ( I had the burger from the daily specials board), followed by a chocolate brownie and accompanied by 2 glasses of wine. Presentation of the food was great and again, service was first class. Good choice for breakfast and again excellent service. Would definitely recommend this place - five stars for everything!