- 68 guest reviews
"As a disabled traveller I was well looked after. The accessible room was large and spotlessly clean. The shower facility was excellent...."
"bit far out you would not walk into town..."
"Hotel was very clean and staff were very friendly, would recommend and stay here again..."
"Requested room to be cool, found heater on full blast and window closed, didn't sleep as we had to have window open all night. Staff didn't..."
"This is a no frills hotel. Basic, but clean. I would say it is a little overpriced for what it is. If you are prepared to pay an extra £15 a..."
About the hotel
Boasting great travel connections, the Luton Hotel is ideally placed for anyone wanting to explore the area, with easy links available into the town and outlying areas. Luton hotel is easily reachable via road, Luton train station and Luton Airport, making it perfect for guests travelling from any distance. The hotel is also under 3 miles from the town itself, making it well suited hotels for those planning family outings.
Besides the easy transport links, many of the major attractions of the area are only a short distance away. Woodside Farm & Leisure Park offers fresh air and fun, while Whipsnade Zoo and Woburn Safari Park are perfect for nature-lovers. The hotel has been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Useful Information *Accessibility*Guests should be aware that the hotel lift does not provide full access to motorised wheelchairs, a service lift is available on request. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
First solo trip with a disability
As a disabled traveller I was well looked after.
The accessible room was large and spotlessly clean. The shower facility was excellent.
good for the price
bit far out you would not walk into town