- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"Good fresh recently built hotel with convenient Waitrose..."
"very comfortable, clean and very relaxing..."
"Hotel is central to the main 'drag' although a good 10/15 mins walk from the railway station. The appearance is functional and clean, the re..."
"For me a convenient, comfortable and very pleasant place to stay that gives excellent value for money...."
About the hotel
Just over half a mile from Sidcup train station and less than a mile and a half from the large Georgian mansion of Danson House, the London Sidcup Hotel is a good choice for those looking for accommodation with strong connections to historic South East London. If you want to explore some of the capital’s greener areas then why not visit Scadbury Park Nature Reserve, situated 2 miles away, it stands on 300 acres of land, offering spectacular views. Alternatively Red House, the home of William Morris, is easily accessible for lovers of arts and culture while those after thrills and spills can take a trip to the family-friendly action-packed Danson Park Watersports Centre, just 3.
4 miles away. If you are searching for hotels near Hall Place and Gardens then this hotel is a great option. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Useful Information Showers & Baths Guests should be aware that all double rooms at this hotel are shower only and have no bath. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Good fresh recently built hotel with convenient Waitrose
very comfortable, clean and very relaxing