- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"Nice place clean and friendly..."
"Staff were not friendly. Around 4am the fire alarm went on. Noone apologised to client about that. Booked for late check out but staff came..."
"Was only able to stay 1 night as my wife had accident and spent most of the second night in hospital receiving treatment for broken arm. Ret..."
"Very warm welcome...."
"The accommodation is very basic and while I appreciate this is London, I think it is a little over-priced for the quality of the room. The b..."
About the hotel
The northern-most borough of London, there is plenty to see and do in Enfield, and the Travelodge London Enfield Hotel is well placed for you to explore the area. This hotel is easily reachable from the nearby Southbury railway station, as well as being accessible from both London City and Heathrow airports – making it an ideal location for those travelling from afar. This is one of the best hotels in London Enfield, with easy access to Enfield Golf Club, Dugdale Centre and Lee Valley Athletics Centre.
For a scenic outdoor escape, you can also take a trip to Lee Valley Park. This is a new hotel and has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with the Travelodge Dreamer Bed by Sleepeezee, featuring a 958 pocket sprung mattress, cosy 10. 5 tog duvet, and four plump pillows, so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website www. travelodge. co. uk for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 28/10/2015 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge London Enfield
Nice place clean and friendly
Staff were not friendly.
Around 4am the fire alarm went on. Noone apologised to client about that. Booked for late check out but staff came to tell us to leave the room at 12pm in a rude way. When we showed her the receipt she didn't apologise