- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Everything room wise is reasonable and consistent with Travelodge, the staff are friendly and helpful which makes the stay unfussy which is..."
"Friendly professional staff the receptionist Gabrielle was extremely helpful to me .My room was clean and comfortable,the breakfast was nice..."
"Great room, friendly staff. At breakfast the first day we had fruit salad that seemed to have a fizzy taste. The second day the fizz was eve..."
"too much outside noise all night..."
"My room was basic but clean,comfortable,and quite.Nice shower and soft towels,a kettle and tea and coffee provided. No hairdryer but one ava..."
About the hotel
Our London Bromley hotel is 10 minutes' walk to the Churchill Theatre, Church House Gardens and the Intu shopping centre. It has good transport links to the many attractions of south and central London. Wi-Fi and parking are available, additional charges apply.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals.
The surrounding area is great for sporty and outdoorsy types. High Elms Country Park, Beckenham Place Park and Golf Course, Selhurst Park, Crystal Palace Park and the National Sports Centre are all easily accessible.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit contact us for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Reasonable all round!
Everything room wise is reasonable and consistent with Travelodge, the staff are friendly and helpful which makes the stay unfussy which is good.
It is clean and all round reasonable for the brand and money. I always star rate on expectation and price rather than comparing everything to a place I couldn't afford to stay for a week.
Great hotel to base yourself
Friendly professional staff the receptionist Gabrielle was extremely helpful to me .My room was clean and comfortable,the breakfast was nice and priced fairly and the lady in charge was pleasant.