- Very Good
- 233 guest reviews
"Did the job apart from the parking fees which add to the overall cost..."
"The hotel was just as good as the money paid...."
"Good value for money..."
"What I needed for mid business trip overnight stop Quick pint, Food, Sleep, Brekky Gone..."
"Perfect for accessing the airport at T4 or T5. Great value...."
About the hotel
Just 2 miles from Heathrow T5 and only a few miles from all other terminals, the Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5 Hotel is ideal for international travellers. A bus service runs directly to Terminal 5 and preferential taxi rates are also available. You can take the Heathrow Express from T5, which takes just 15 minutes to get onto central London.
The M4 and M25 are easy to access. This hotel is also convenient for numerous local attractions, such as Windsor Castle, Windsor Great Park, Ascot Racecourse and Dorney Lake. Families can also enjoy nearby Legoland, Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Enjoy a meal or drinks in our own Bar Cafe restaurant. Enjoy a meal or drinks in our in-house Bar Cafe restaurant. There is a Hoppa bus service available between this hotel and Heathrow Terminal 5 (Hoppa numbers H57 and H59), priced £4. 50 each way. The service is as follows: Daily; 0423 (first bus), then every 30 mins (23 mins past the hour and 53 mins past the hour), the last bus is at 22. 53. A special service operates on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. There is a free shuttle service between Heathrow Terminal 5 and Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4. The London underground is another option for travel from Terminal 5 to Terminals 1, 2 and 3 (charge applies). Preferential taxi rates also available for Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5 hotel customers – please contact Station Cars Langley +44 1753 545000 Charges for Heathrow Airport Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4 Car £14. 00 Est Car £18. 00 MPV £19. 00 8 Seater £23. 00 Charges for Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Car £12. 00 Est Car £16. 00 MPV £17. 00 8 Seater £21. 00 Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Did the job apart from the parking fees which add to the overall cost
Just fair value for money
The hotel was just as good as the money paid.