- Very Good
- 181 guest reviews
"Cheap and hassle free...."
"Value for money overnight. Booking through late rooms 2 weeks in advance saved me £20 on the walk up rate. Hotel Hoppa bus service was crowd..."
"So convenient for the airport took minutes to get there. Hotel was nice and clean. Friendly attentive staff. Bar and restaurant are added bo..."
"Excellent stay would highly recommend. Have done so already..."
"Very basic but very clean room. Bed was very comfy. Great value for money...."
About the hotel
Our Heathrow Terminal 5 hotel is conveniently placed to take the stress out of travel. Ideal for international travellers skipping off to far-flung destinations, T5 is just a short bus ride away. The pretty village of Egham and also Runnymede, which was the signing place of the famous Magna Carta Charter, are close by.
Heading into central London? It's just 15 minutes on the Heathrow Express from T5. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Airport Travel There is a Hoppa bus service available between this hotel and Heathrow Terminal 5 (Hoppa number H57), priced £5. 00 each way and £9. 00 return. This service runs daily from 04:21, and then every 30 mins until the last bus at 23. 43. Preferential taxi rates are also available for hotel customers, please contact Station Cars Langley on +44 1753 545000. Heathrow Airport Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4 charges: Car £14. 00; Est Car £18. 00; MPV £19. 00; 8 Seater £23. 00. Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 charges: Car £12. 00; Est Car £16. 00; MPV £17. 00; 8 Seater £21. 00. Restaurant and Bar On weekdays (Mon-Fri) early risers can now enjoy our unlimited all you can eat breakfast from 6am, and we still serve up to 10am. During weekends breakfast is now served from 8am until 12 noon. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5
Cheap and hassle free.
Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5
Stayed here for one night to be woken to a fire alarm.
Evacuated the building. Was outside for over half an hour. No explanation or apology. Then the alarm was going off all night. Was completely dissapointed at my stay here.