- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"Had to go to Chelmsford for business, so needed a cheap clean room, found this one ideal, small in house bar and café, and just out side wer..."
"Room was very Clean with coffee making facilities. The shower was lovely. The receptionist was very helpful. She saw we were there to chang..."
"Upon arrival we found the reception staff extremely helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Checked in to a spotless room. On re..."
"It was fine for what we payed for, but Chelmsford itself was very run down and disappointing overall..."
About the hotel
Located less than half a mile from the City Centre and sharing a site with Frankie & Benny's and Chiquito restaurants, the Travelodge Chelmsford hotel offers the best and most enjoyable way to experience everything this Essex city has to offer. Set in the heart of the city, the Travelodge Chelmsford Hotel offers the best and most enjoyable way to experience everything this Essex city has to offer. The nearby Chelmsford Cathedral offers scenic views whilst the outlying RHS Garden Hyde Hall, Hylands House & Park and Danbury Country Park provide enjoyable outdoor escapes away from the busy city.
Those with a passion for history will appreciate the Chelmsford Museum, Essex Regiment Museum and Essex Police Museum, all just over a mile away. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with the Travelodge Dreamer Bed bed by Sleepeezee, featuring a 958 pocket sprung mattress, cosy 10. 5 tog duvet, and four plump pillows, so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Business trip low price clean room
Had to go to Chelmsford for business, so needed a cheap clean room, found this one ideal, small in house bar and café, and just out side were two restaurant, 5 minutes walk from the shops and 5 minutes from were I needed to be, was easy to find, dose not have its own car park but Is attended to one at a cost of £7.50 for 24 hrs so for 1/2 days its not to bad but any longer it may start toting up over all its a good stop over.
Room was very Clean with coffee making facilities.
The shower was lovely.
The receptionist was very helpful. She saw we were there to change for a wedding and checked with house keeping to see if there was a room available we could check into-very helpful indeed. There is only continental breakfast available but restaurants next door for a full English if required.