- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"Very clean room Clean bathroom Comfortable bed Good value for money Excellent customer care especially from Pedro at reception who went a..."
"Value for money & convenient location to major roads, Milton, Science Park & Cambridge...."
"Wedding weekend. Easy to go places around Cambridge. Yes, I would stay again...."
"Warm and friendly greeting, very efficient. Room and hotel were very clean, bed was comfortable, bathroom was adequate, clean and water in t..."
"This hotel lived up to expectations, the staff were cheery and helpful, the room clean & the bed very comfortable. Ground coffee at breakfas..."
About the hotel
Our Cambridge Orchard Park hotel is right in the heart of the city's thriving commercial district, the perfect choice if you're travelling in for a big meeting. You're also well placed to see the amazing sights of this unmissable city. You're just a mile from the Cambridge Business Park, and close to the majestic university buildings and popular attractions such as Sedwick Museum of Earth Sciences.
For an unforgettable night out, head to Newmarket Racecourse, the home of British horseracing. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Awful food, hot room, fire alarm
My room was boiling hot, even after following the "instructions" left in the room on how to keep it cool.
Even on the cooler day when it was raining and quite cool outside, my room remained hot.
The food, which was fairly reasonably priced, was horrible. I had a burger with chips and the chips were lukewarm and has a rubbery consistency as it they had been microwaved. The burger itself was fine, nothing special.
We also had a fire alarm at 4am and I had to spend over 30 minutes standing in the car park in my pyjamas. There was no apology or proper explaination, even in the morning.