- Very Good
- 103 guest reviews
"Close to the centre of Slough and convenient for the station. Works well for an overnight stay on a business trip to Slough. Reasonable pric..."
"I thought the beds were very hard and the pillows weren't brilliant which kind of ruined the everything else that was good...."
"Price of room was expensive for last minute booking plus £14:00 each night extra for parking. Place good food good...."
"Clean room, comfy bed, nice and quiet. Just what we wanted...."
"Nice place to stay...."
About the hotel
The perfect stopover for those departing on holiday, the Travelodge Slough Hotel is just 9 miles from Heathrow Airport, and home to Slough Trading Estate – the largest trading estate in Europe – making this a perfect choice for business travellers. Ideal for those seeking accommodation in Royal Berkshire, guests can visit Windsor Castle (3. 5 miles) to catch a glimpse of the official residence of the Queen.
Our rooms have everything you need for a great night's sleep, including a king-size bed, showers in all rooms and baths in most, TV with 18 channels, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi and a large lit desk area. Hair dryers, irons and cots are available from reception on request. A bar café is available and parking is possible nearby at additional cost. For nature fans, Windsor Great Park and Dorney Rowing Lake – a world-class canoeing centre, host to some of the 2012 Olympic Games – are also nearby, while families can enjoy the interactive rides at Legoland Windsor (5 miles). If you want to try your luck at Ascot Racecourse, this is a fantastic option at 8 miles away, with Windsor Royal Racecourse slightly closer to home. Whether you’re travelling for business or leisure, or merely seeking a convenient stopover location, you’ll find it all at the Slough Hotel. Slough Train and Bus Stations are only a half mile away from the hotel. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from the charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
decent room and hotel close to town centre
Stayed here 2 nights while attending Ascot the room was absolutely awful a box
Basic room the toilet door had holes cut Out so it could be closed as the toilet was in the way I found the room depressing tiny and only had tv channels 1 to 3 1 of the 2 room cards we was given never worked.
no bath mat and only 1 towel per person. I paid £168 in total for 2 nights it was not worth half of
That I was disappointed and will not ever stay in a travelodge ever again. room 114 or 144 is a box next to the public hotel toilet that I never want to see again