- Very Good
- 116 guest reviews
"I thought the beds were very hard and the pillows weren't brilliant which kind of ruined the everything else that was good...."
"Price of room was expensive for last minute booking plus £14:00 each night extra for parking. Place good food good...."
"Clean room, comfy bed, nice and quiet. Just what we wanted...."
"Nice place to stay...."
"We just used this hotel as a stopover before an earlish flight. Everything was great . Friendly staff told us we could park outside untill 8..."
About the hotel
The perfect stopover for those departing on holiday, the Travelodge Slough Hotel is just 9 miles from Heathrow Airport and home to Slough Trading Estate – the largest trading estate in Europe – making this a perfect choice for business travellers. Ideal for those seeking accommodation in Royal Berkshire, guests can visit Windsor Castle (3. 5 miles) to catch a glimpse of the official residence of the Queen.
For nature fans, Windsor Great Park and Dorney Rowing Lake – a world-class canoeing centre, host to some of the 2012 Olympic Games – are also nearby, while families can enjoy the interactive rides at Legoland Windsor (5 miles). If you want to try your luck at Ascot Racecourse, this is a fantastic option at 8 miles away, with Windsor Royal Racecourse slightly closer to home. Whether you’re travelling for business or leisure, or merely seeking a convenient stopover location, you’ll find it all at the Slough Hotel. Our rooms have everything you need for a great nights sleep, including a king-size bed, showers in all rooms and baths in most, TV with 18 channels, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi* and a large lit desk area. Hair dryers, irons and cots are available from reception on request Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
I thought the beds were very hard and the pillows weren't brilliant which kind of ruined the everything else that was good.
Price of room was expensive for last minute booking plus £14:00 each night extra for parking.
Place good food good.