- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"Comfortable good value for money...."
"Room was very clean and comfortable but we were on the top room and found the window only opened a small way, obviously for health and safet..."
"We needed an overnight stay on family business and this Travelodge proved to be very comfortable and also very convenient, in a quiet part o..."
"This hotel is a conversion rather than a typical Travelodge new build. The conversion has been very well done. Rooms are light clean and air..."
"Breakfast was not very warm ,would have preferred bacon etc.to have been cooked fresh..."
About the hotel
With a superb coastal location, the Bournemouth Seafront Hotel is an ideal place to stay for those who want sun, sea and sand. The seafront is only 200 yards away, with Bournemouth Pier less than half a mile's walk. As such, this is a great location for seaside holidays and anyone who wants to experience the coast from up close.
Holidaymakers will find the hotel easily reachable from Bournemouth train station and Bournemouth Airport with local attractions including the Oceanarium (0. 4 miles) and Beaulieu Motor Museum (20 miles). The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Due to the seafront location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Bournemouth Seafront
Comfortable good value for money.
Travelodge Bournemouth Seafront
Room was very clean and comfortable but we were on the top room and found the window only opened a small way, obviously for health and safety but it was very hot and no air was coming in.
Also car park is extremely small and ended up driving round for an hour trying to find a parking space. We ended up having to park miles away from the hotel.