- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Brilliant and thank you..."
"The room was clean had a nice big bed, tv kettle with tea and coffee. Everything was nice the only thing that was not nice was men coming ba..."
"when booking I checked it had lifts, I have 2 new knees and my partner recovering from triple heart bypass. we were designated a 4th floor r..."
"Clean hotel, reasonable prices and easy to find although a sign to say where the car park is could come in handy but that's the only fault I..."
"Staff friendly, good service and value for money but the room was a bit grubby. Weird stains on the ceiling, broken glass in the picture fra..."
About the hotel
If you're looking to visit this southern coastal town, Bournemouth Travelodge is centrally situated, within easy reach of the town centre as well as the seafront. Just a mile from the town centre and Bournemouth train station, access is also available via Bournemouth Airport (8 miles). The convenient location provides easy to access to the Adventure Wonderland and Monkey World for fun family days out.
Other attractions include the Oceanarium, while the pier and beach are under a mile and a half away, making this hotel ideal for tourists. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant and thank you
The room was clean had a nice big bed, tv kettle with tea and coffee.
Everything was nice the only thing that was not nice was men coming back drunk making a lot of noise and knocking on our door.