- 5 guest reviews
"Beautiful cottage in a beautiful area ! Amazing...."
"We were hoping for an idyllic country get away but it wasn't as hoped and not overly comfortable. We took our dog but we're given rules abou..."
"Very impressed with everything about this property, exactly what we were looking for which was a retreat in the country for a couple of days..."
"The cottage was clean and tidy- all you're home comforts..."
"Fantastic location for the f1. Couldnt have got any better. Highly reccomended..."
About the hotel
Bay Tree Cottage is a picturesque small holding set in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside in the beautiful village of Farthingstone, ideally located for Silverstone and many attractions throughout the Midlands and the Cotswolds with easy access to the M1, M40 and London-Birmingham Rail Network. Adjoining Bay Tree Cottage, Crockery Cottage & The Bottle Top have been recently renovated to offer two comfortable and fully equipped self-contained cottages - perfect for weekend & short-term lets, self-catering holiday or mid-week business men. With their own separate entrances, each cottage comprises of a downstairs reception room and small kitchen area with a comfortable sofa bed.
A spiral staircase leads up to a large double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. For families and small groups, Crockery Cottage has an additional connecting double bedroom upstairs so can accommodate up to six adults. Well behaved dogs are welcome too! Renovated sympathetically and to a high standard, the cottages are full charm and quirky features . . . but with the comfort of modern-day services, you won't need to use the original 'Wash House' at the top of the garden! The large front garden provides ample off-road parking plus space to relax and, when the weather allows, partake in a little al-fresco dinning! And from the bedroom windows, guests can enjoy wonderful views over the beautiful rolling countryside. With an eye for detail and distinction, each cottage has traditional, homely furnishings with large, comfortable beds made up with quality bed linen to ensure a good night's rest! The small kitchen area provides all the basic facilities and equipment for guests to enjoy a little home cooking, and there is also free WiFi connection and Freeview TV's in each room. On arrival, guests will receive a 'Welcome' tray with a selection of our wonderful homemade cakes & biscuits! Throughout your stay, the kitchen will be stocked with fresh fruit, yoghurts, cereals, bread and fresh eggs (plus an array of condiments and sauces!) for you to enjoy a Continental Style breakfast at your leisure. A full blown English can be provided for an additional charge of £8. 50 per person.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/07/2016 to 10/07/2016 - Due to the Silverstone Grand Prix all bookings this weekend are for a minimum of 4 nights commencing on Thursday 7th July 2016. Failure to comply may result in the cancellation of your booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
A Great Stay
Beautiful cottage in a beautiful area .
We were hoping for an idyllic country get away but it wasn't as hoped and not overly comfortable.
We took our dog but we're given rules about furniture and not going upstairs. Property did not feel cosy either.....