- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"I didn't need the kitchenette but it looked fine for a short stay I just had a brew before leaving. Perfectly adequate and reasonable cost f..."
"I've stayed in these apartments twice before, and would use them again. So close to St. Pancras and tube and buses, and within walking dista..."
"Basically a bedsit but clean and tidy and well appointed. Perfectly suitable for 1, or 2 at a squeeze. Excellent location...."
"I stayed in a 'studio' for five nights and would not recommend it for the following reasons: The staff were not very friendly not helpful; t..."
"The location for visiting central London is very good; 10 minute walk to both Euston station and Russell Square underground. The property is..."
About the hotel
Studios2Let Serviced Apartments provides hundreds of flats to rent in London, ideally placed for those who work and want to live near the centre of the Capital. With a huge range in size, shape and price we can cater to your specific needs and give you a convenient, clean and comfortable base in the city. Enjoy the comfort in finding a flat to rent in London with us, we offer high standard apartments with wooden floors and flat screen TVs available in most properties.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay for evening meeting
I didn't need the kitchenette but it looked fine for a short stay I just had a brew before leaving.
Perfectly adequate and reasonable cost for London very handy KX station, pretty street. Good cafe for brekky on Sandwich St.
Small but compact
I've stayed in these apartments twice before, and would use them again.
So close to St. Pancras and tube and buses, and within walking distance of the British Museum. Fairly quiet. My apartment this time was on the 4th floor which was a bit cumbersome with a suitcase, but manageable. Not 100% clean (crumbs on the floor by the cooker) but otherwise fine. Comfortable bed. Selection of toiletries. Very nice staff in reception, no problem leaving luggage before checking in/after checking out, secure system with tickets for luggage. My apartment was in the building next door which does not have a reception, and I was a bit worried about coming back late at night on my own, but the front door was locked, which was reassuring. Would (and have) definitely recommend.